SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think I just heard some guy say tarriers should get the title but not to relegate Hearts!

Just imagine dundee hivs theres a cup congratulations but you're not going up 😂😂😂

44 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Got radio Scotland on, the narrative is it’s not fair in Dundee Utd and celtic to not hand them the title as it’s obvious they’ve won. 

Heard that. I think it was Willie Miller who said "we all know celtic and Dundee Utd will win the leagues" then went on to talk about the only difficulty being relegation. 

Aye no bother, we've still to play them twice and have a game in hand. I'm not conceding anything yet as much as it's unlikely.

Consensus on Sportsound seems to be finish the season even if it has to be in a few months time. Shorten next season. Have the off-season now and play the end of this season followed by the new season immediately with no break.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Hope we tell them to fuck off with their league extension, the SPL have set a precedent for that already

We have a really good argument for it which I’ve just realised. 

hagi could be away, there loanees could be away, players quarantined etc etc, aren’t the government saying the peak is 13 weeks away? 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

When taigs are raiding the soap shelves in Asda and creating a shortage, then they are capable of anything. Taking into acoount that the soap will never see outside it's packaging. 

Must be selling it,black market, cunts certainly aren't using it.

Please could someone tweet this for me to SSB

There's one area that's not been debated tonight about the title situation. It isn't about how many games have been played, points or goal differences.  It's about a competition that has been started and has had to be stopped because of a global/national crisis.  

The solution lies within the history books where the league was abandoned in 1939 after 5 games, Rangers were top, no official title were given, promotion or demotions. Both war and a pandemic are a national crisis.

16 minutes ago, Amato said:

Heard that. I think it was Willie Miller who said "we all know celtic and Dundee Utd will win the leagues" then went on to talk about the only difficulty being relegation. 

Aye no bother, we've still to play them twice and have a game in hand. I'm not conceding anything yet as much as it's unlikely.

Consensus on Sportsound seems to be finish the season even if it has to be in a few months time. Shorten next season. Have the off-season now and play the end of this season followed by the new season immediately with no break.

Miller's another cunt I hope gets cancer.

Fucking hate that scumbag.

Archived