SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Got the Leverkusen game for half the stub price, sat next to 2 auld geezers that where top class. 

raised money for our heroes, and seen us under the lights. 

you say unlucky, I say privileged.  

Sounds like you did okay :rangers:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Willis said:

Guy on Joe Rogan who seemed to know his stuff said he expects this to go into July or August I believe.

The SPFL have to treat all clubs equally, every Club will have players and staff they will still have to pay during this shutdown and some of them won't be able to afford to keep paying them into an extended season and can't expect out of contract players to stay.

Will the SPFL really be willing to let some of the smaller clubs possibly go into administration or face legal action from clubs? Will they pay that price to give the taigs their title? Wouldn't surprise me

Watching this now 👍

Where HK said "A situation like this has never affected the likes of football in England and Scotland for 150 years..."

He's wrong, The situation is a national crisis. The last national crisis was the outbreak of war. The answer to the title, promotion demotion situation is in the history books.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Where HK said "A situation like this has never affected the likes of football in England and Scotland for 150 years..."

He's wrong, The situation is a national crisis. The last national crisis was the outbreak of war. The answer to the title, promotion demotion situation is in the history books.

They're talking about starting up in 3 weeks and playing over the summer as if the world's priority is getting the football back on

23 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Was there any kind of disruption in the 60s or 70s whenever the rolling black outs and all that shit was going on?

*obviously this is aimed at all the auld cunts. 

2 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Was there any kind of disruption in the 60s or 70s whenever the rolling black outs and all that shit was going on?

Early 60,a there was a big freeze and no football played for about 10 weeks,  if I remember correctly Partick thistle top of the league by a few points,  and after games resumed they fell apart,  so septic after an enforced break Could fall apart,  so it's not all over until its mathematically impossible to get caught. N.B. nobody I've heard mentioned league 1 Raith Rovers and Falkirk 1 point apart, same as English championship Leeds United and W.B.A. 1 point,  so if current positions stand when prizes are given out there will be trouble at mill

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And no one has mentioned the betting Companies . Does anyone believe they will be paying out if the scum were given the title . Or any other fixed result 

No chance . They will go with returning all live  bets . On the basis of null and void 

Iv got a mate with a tenner Acca with 5 leagues ,all winning just now including the tarriers (he’s a Jambo cunt) pays 350  his cash out was 115 during the week ,in the last half hour I told him to have a look and see what’s happening ,come Tuesday he could be getting his tenner back 

Flip side is ,if the betting companies void the bets they need to return all losing bets too ,and with the downturn in gambling over next few months they will do what makes them the most money 

38 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Worldwide crisis ,timmys chip on the shoulder mentality being exposed 

35 minutes ago, jamess said:

If Covid 19 stops timmy winning the league,  then it has done something we can't do.  If this transpires, I raise a glass to Covid 19.  Every virus has a silver lining.

We should be scouring the world for a player called Covid, once located get him signed and give him the number 19 shirt.

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Worldwide crisis ,timmys chip on the shoulder mentality being exposed 

Aye, Hopefully their undoing with any luck, Pretty much everyone else in the uks sporting community pulling in the same direction whilst Timmy marches to their own beat, Not exactly a good look, So much for wanting everyone else to pyoor love them.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

They're talking about starting up in 3 weeks and playing over the summer as if the world's priority is getting the football back on

To be fair, a little normality goes a long way.

29 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye, Hopefully their undoing with any luck, Pretty much everyone else in the uks sporting community pulling in the same direction whilst Timmy marches to their own beat, Not exactly a good look, So much for wanting everyone else to pyoor love them.

Nobody will notice it just now ,too much else to be concerned about ,but in a months time when the cunts are still greetin about it their petty ways will be noticed and a after a month of greetin they are going to look extremely ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Fuck that then, Think I've got the jist of it anyway just by reading this thread but thanks for saving my ears anyway 👍

I might be wasting my time but I can't resist laughing at the most raging specimens, hoping for a bit of that

Archived