SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, grant_rfc said:

Did I just hear some cunt on there claiming to be a Rangers supporter saying "I wouldn't really mind if they gave celtic the title". 

No bear would say such a thing. 

I did say , they handpick the callers setting the agenda . . There is always one, they manage to find and put him on air . The apologist 

I was shocked when they put Stenhousemuir guy on . I was half expecting , " give title to the bheasts" . On this occasion it was  calling on them , just to make a decision 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I did say , they handpick the callers setting the agenda . . There is always one they manager to find and put him on air . The apologist 

I was shocked when they put Stenhousemuir guy on . I was half expecting , " give title to the bheasts" . On this occasion it was , calling on them , just to make a decision 

Mate u are spot on with that. 

A Partick fan made an excellent point about being relegated....they have played a game less, if they were to win that game they wouldn't be bottom anymore, so how the fuck can you award final positions unless everyone plays an equal amount of games

21 hours ago, hammer93 said:

A Partick fan made an excellent point about being relegated....they have played a game less, if they were to win that game they wouldn't be bottom anymore, so how the fuck can you award final positions unless everyone plays an equal amount of games

Or equal number of home and away games already played 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That teacher was fairly hurting . He says fuck the world , lets get all these games played . Get them all to man up . 

" IT COULD BE A MASTER PLAN "

I think the UEFA news has ruined their celebrations :whistle:

Archived