New Head of Communications and Media

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No surprises to see the media making a song and dance out the fact he’s a member of the Orange order.  Scummy bastards. 

An unnamed source telling the record "it sends out the wrong signal" , unnamed source being themselves the record reporter.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hopefully his first piece of work is an on the front foot attack against the powers that be and the league to be voided.

His first challenge and subsequent results will be our strategy over the current league situation, I look forward to seeing his work...

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not bothered by the DUP side of things, but id does not sound like he is particularly qualified for the role.

A teacher, then a second rate politician. Not sure how that helps with Comms and Media to be honest.

Hope he does well, but sounds more like a hiring on the staunch-o-meter than one on merit.

That’s where i am.

Underwhelming considering it should be one of our most important jobs.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He doesn’t start for another 3 months

Oops, I took from the quote from him he was moving in to position forthwith, my bad.  Hopefully he may still have some bearing on our game plan though...👍

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, I think it is with the intention of the exact opposite.

I never liked Traynor being associated with our club and this is a step in the right direction from us from a professional standpoint, but if we think this won't mean it's a move towards dialogue with the BBC then we're deluded.

42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is corruption in the game and that is not a conspiracy. That is the narrative I would be leading with. Let's hope his appointment leads to the end of dignified silence. It's time to fight back.

Don’t hold yer breath mate 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

No surprises to see the media making a song and dance out the fact he’s a member of the Orange order.  Scummy bastards. 

Well it’s time for him to earn his crust and get on the front foot and take them to task with their sectarianism as it’s one Scotland, many cultures apparently and if he doesn’t response it will seem like the same old dignified silence.  

57 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can't think of anything so I will just go with.......

Yaaaaaaaasssss Fuck the Pope 😉👍🇬🇧😁

“With regards to “Sporting Integrity”, Rangers Football Club believe that the 19/20 season must be declared void and we will challenge any decisions to the contrary through the highest courts  in the UK and Europe to defend this view. FTP.”

Archived