New Head of Communications and Media

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that the bar wasn't that high with Traynor, but you'd surely expect a higher quality of candidate than this guy no?

Anything supposedly controversial from the OO or DUP will be used against the club now as well no doubt.

Should matter not his cultural background. He is now a Rangers employee and that is all that counts.

We shouldn't be giving one fuck what our haters think. We don't let others decide who we employ and why should we. If we see him as the best man for the job, then so be it. 

He will be well used to the underhand tactics of the taigs back in NI and will be well honed in how to deal with them.

Time we grew a pair and got on the front foot for a change, rather than constantly take it up arse. 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Should matter not his cultural background. He is now a Rangers employee and that is all that counts.

We shouldn't be giving one fuck what our haters think. We don't let others decide who we employ and why should we. If we see him as the best man for the job, then so be it. 

He will be well used to the underhand tactics of the taigs back in NI and will be well honed in how to deal with them.

Time we grew a pair and got on the front foot for a change, rather than constantly take it up arse. 

Agreed.

image.png.55af20bea1170c3683d02ca023e3cb48.png

I know David personally, he serves as my local councillor for Balmoral, Belfast.

I also know of David through the Orange Order,  I will be honest to say, he has probably took a drop in Salary for this, but this is a dream job. 

Im more suprised our board have chosen him and specky robertson, we are usually too busy appeasing the SNP and inviting them into Ibrox, also for his links to the protestant faith , Im sure our board would have been embarrassed are they are about the majority of our Protestant faith support.

Anyone, everyone....apart from big bad prods of the support, hopefully David makes his mark and gets it right up the likes of specky robertson ect. Good appointment, bring back Jim Hannah now and out of retirement...

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Massive celebrations on the 12th of July up coming with Ibrox.

Joking aside he will obviously resign from his OO position before he starts

SEE, THAT WHATS WRONG WITH OUR CLUB!!! 

AND BOARD!!!! why the fuck would he resign from the OO??? A christian fraternity??? 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get that the bar wasn't that high with Traynor, but you'd surely expect a higher quality of candidate than this guy no?

Anything supposedly controversial from the OO or DUP will be used against the club now as well no doubt.

So fucking what, the OO are a christian fraternity and the DUP a political party.

Stop doing the lefts fucking job for them and assuming!!!

The modern day pansies have inscribed it into the modern fkwits to make believe that anytime you hear OO mentioned, its sectarian!!1 our own worst enemies ffs

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

SEE, THAT WHATS WRONG WITH OUR CLUB!!! 

AND BOARD!!!! why the fuck would he resign from the OO??? A christian fraternity??? 

OO need to shake this press image of being something dark and shady. They should call the papers out and insist they acknowledge them as a christian fraternity.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,  Loyalist, Loyal to the crown, Loyal to the Union,

Time to stop fucking worrying, more so now with how the world is,  hopefully the start of the fightback, hopefully specky robertson will go.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Has David Graham done an interview with them? If so can you post the link please.

If it’s the guy I’m thinking of then he’s on the podcasts pretty regularly. You need to subscribe to get them as far as I’m aware but he might be on some of the free flagship shows which you’ll find wherever you get your podcasts from. 

23 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,  Loyalist, Loyal to the crown, Loyal to the Union,

Time to stop fucking worrying, more so now with how the world is,  hopefully the start of the fightback, hopefully specky robertson will go.

NO SURRENDER

Archived