New Head of Communications and Media

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing like shooting the messenger 😁

:lol:

"The messenger" in this case is most certainly not responsible for the scribblings of yet another clown with a bag of crayons ..... all shots were accurately and only aimed in the direction of the sectarian hypocritical .... "Most of my mates are  Rangers fans"....... bigoted and ill informed kid on sports journo who penned this load of utter shite.

Genuine question mate ..... what other possible response did you expect on a Rangers forum ...... detailed intellectual academic analysis  ......or maybe ....  some dignified silence?

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing like shooting the messenger 😁

3 loud cheers for SEMA :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Instead the powers that be have acted like the Rangers from the bygone days. See, I told you they were the same club.

As if we need a rancid fenian to allow us to be the same club.
Is this the same fenain who made himself look like an idiot by trying to pick holes in our statement after Alfie was racially abused.
This bastard really needs something serious to happen in his snidey fuckin existence. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Genuine question mate ..... what other possible response did you expect on a Rangers forum ...... detailed intellectual academic analysis  ......or maybe ....  some dignified silence?

All of the above I expect... although not necessarily in that particular order🙂

14 hours ago, jintybear said:

I’m really excited about what he can bring to Rangers. I was a bit worried about his apparent lack of experience however after listening to H&H yesterday they seemed to think that he was more than qualified and that has slightly set my mind at ease.

What concerns me more is the amount of Rangers fans who are worried about what our haters think of this appointment! Why do they care what they think? Im more than sure Rangers know about a David Graham’s background and so what if there’s a video of him saying “No Surrender”. It wasn’t so long ago them over the city had a picture of a hunger striker on their big screens “celebrating” him in some way and as distasteful as it was there wasn’t the uproar by the MSM as there appears to be about this and I for one love the fact they are so “upset” about this appointment.

We need to stop caring what they think and start enjoying the fact that our board appear to have actually grown a set and are sticking their fingers up to controversy!

No need to worry about his lack of experience jinty, the Scottish mhedia is full of amateurs, so he'll still have more experience in his little finger.

1 hour ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Another hatchet job in the record. Called celtic Park the piggery in his Facebook 

which is a sectarian term now btw

celtic and Rangers fans phoning the record in disgust 

don’t even read it 

Outdone themselves with that one... The comment was made 9 YEARS AGO on social media :lol:

They've even put a screenshot that clearly shows celtic fans accused of racism... But totally ignored that part. 

Piggery is more offensive than racism apparently. 

Screenshot_20200320_071917.jpg

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Outdone themselves with that one... The comment was made 9 YEARS AGO on social media :lol:

They've even put a screenshot they clearly shows celtic fans accused of racism... But totally ignored thst part. 

Thing being, reports like this won’t phase our fan base (or David Graham for that matter)) one bit, I think in most cases it’ll do the exact opposite. Also let’s face it, anyone of them who gets ‘offended’ at the ‘piggery’ really need to get a life, there are far worse names in circulation in reference to the goings on that place has seen and been covered up...

If the worst comes to the worst he can claim his ‘daughter had his phone’ or the go to excuse for them of being ‘hacked’:-)...

22 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

They've even put a screenshot they clearly shows celtic fans accused of racism... But totally ignored that part. 

Nothing else to write about so let’s troll thru stuff about big bad Rangers and our new media guy ffs 2011 🤦‍♀️

Lets hope he comes in fighting and bans them all 👏

29 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Nothing else to write about so let’s troll thru stuff about big bad Rangers and our new media guy ffs 2011 🤦‍♀️

Lets hope he comes in fighting and bans them all 👏

See that's the thing top of the website so this is more newsworthy than 

Deaths from coronavirus 

Schools shutting 

People panic buying 

Scotland has its priorities 

Main story on the daily record website is about how he called celtic Park the piggery in a tweet. Not main sport story. The actual main story. Must be nothing else newsworthy happening in the world right now. 

"celtic find the term grossly offensive" 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The sooner that paper and journos like McGivern (who has a large amount of history) disappear the better. 

Don’t buy the paper, don’t share it and don’t click on it. Scum from top to bottom

It would be a great day if that rag went out of business. Unfortunately they have a horde of taigs who will keep them afloat reading anti Rangers stories. 

I'm getting the impression but they are worried about david graham coming in. With the hatchet job they are trying to do already. 

Archived