New Head of Communications and Media

Only one group of people are bigots in this full thing are the journalist making the fuss. 

Rangers appoint PR man daily record front page news

C4 expose the scum for there shocking past and its complete blackout in the papers!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the club have finally realised that no matter what they say or do the hatred towards the club by the media and the rest of Scottish football will continue, and by appointing David Graham they knew the backlash that was coming, and have said fuck you, we dont care what you think anymore.

On 18/03/2020 at 05:18, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The DUP is ostensibly anti-homosexual, has a pro-creationist faction within the party and aren’t keen on women having control of their own bodies. I had to check the calendar there to make sure this was the 21st century.

Speaking to Good Morning Ulster yesterday about his new role, Graham said: “The future includes everyone, irrespective of sexual orientation, religious background or cultural affiliation.”

His membership of the Orange Order is not illegal. Indeed, who am I or anyone to tell another person what to do in their spare time. But while the OO says it isn’t anti-Catholic, it wouldn’t be outrageous to suggest they aren’t overly keen on them.

Alot of what this fellow starts out with seems pretty decent. Good to hear, actually. But it becomes pretty clear he's either been influenced by the general perception of the OO or that it's all just a smokescreen for the condemnation. 

Regards the bit above, you could write something very, very, very similar with the Catholic Church replacing the DUP and OO, but of course nobody would in the context of celtic, or anyone else, employing followers of that organisation. I tend to agree with him about the DUP. Not my cup of tea to say the least, but ffs be consistent in your criticisms. I guess the CC is a culturally acceptable nasty organisation.

Don't remember many criticisms of sellic employing Dr Death at the time btw. Again, someone that did far, far worse that our comms guy ever will.

27 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I bet if we had hired Gary Glitter the cunts wouldn’t have complained.

:lol:

Oh! but they would ...... we both know that they would scream silently in their papal cloisters that GG is one of their own ..... and every other paedophilic cunt out there it would seem .... the piggery definitely has a magnetic pull  for that kind of miscreant .... and that can't be denied ..... even by them mate.

🇬🇧

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

The sooner that paper and journos like McGivern (who has a large amount of history) disappear the better. 

Don’t buy the paper, don’t share it and don’t click on it. Scum from top to bottom

Could add the sun to that aswell, both tarrier comics these days 

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Holy Willies' was worse. No criticisms of Dr Death's appointment but. 🤔

Very true:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/archives/news/28245/celtic-chief-gers-are-boring-holy-willies/

A certainly sectarian as its a reference to Burn's poem on the Church of Scotland.

8 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Outdone themselves with that one... The comment was made 9 YEARS AGO on social media :lol:

They've even put a screenshot that clearly shows celtic fans accused of racism... But totally ignored that part. 

Piggery is more offensive than racism apparently. 

Screenshot_20200320_071917.jpg

What a load of rubbish the paper is spouting. cfc in there own blog refer to that nickname for their ground, as historically their was a piggery next to the ground. I don't know how to do a screenshot but here's the link >https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/succulent-lamb-at-the-piggery/62122/

Mon The Hoops · Dec 9, 2012
Succulent Lamb at the Piggery

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

What a load of rubbish the paper is spouting. cfc in there own blog refer to that nickname for their ground, as historically their was a piggery next to the ground. I don't know how to do a screenshot but here's the link >https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/succulent-lamb-at-the-piggery/62122/

This makes the hack who wrote the piece look very silly. 

26 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope he’s taking names of anyone writing their shite and press passes are withdrawn regardless of religious connections  

I hope he's keeping a copy of these stories for his file. Then builds a dossier on how bigoted some of these journo's in the papers really are .

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I hope he's keeping a copy of these stories for his file. Then builds a dossier on how bigoted some of these journo's in the the papers really are .

Then hit them with the file of negative stories and say that’s the reason your banned and our players  manager  will not be given you any interviews.

10 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Another hatchet job in the record. Called celtic Park the piggery in his Facebook 

which is a sectarian term now btw

celtic and Rangers fans phoning the record in disgust 

don’t even read it 

10 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Outdone themselves with that one... The comment was made 9 YEARS AGO on social media :lol:

They've even put a screenshot that clearly shows celtic fans accused of racism... But totally ignored that part. 

Piggery is more offensive than racism apparently. 

Screenshot_20200320_071917.jpg

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

A Rangers fan’s response  .......Aye fuckin right

Might be something in the story.
The story I heard was,when this abomination of a club was formed,they told the people who owned the piggery on the site to fuck off and never paid them any compensation.
Nothing changes in the world of the fenians.  

4 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The standard of "journalism " since the rise of the internet really has plummeted..this was a factually incorrect badly written piece yet they still ran with it I dunno if it's in the paper but it's on their fucking website.  As bad as the story in the sun a few months ago with a fake sports psychologist claiming Morelos was mentally Ill....turns out the guy that wrote it was a celtic supporter.  Its incredible the shite they print/,post

If Rangers fans stopped buying it and giving them hits they’d die out. 

Archived