Rangers Statement

eskbankloyal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

The guys a fucking wanker ,saying two differnt even tho liverpool are 25 points ahead in there leauge 

The guy is nothing more than a taig stooge. Sent out to play to the hordes. 

The fact he has two articles with completely different opinions shows him up for the hypocrite he is. 

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I think you’ll find it’s integrity of sport 😎

Do you not think the club should have argued and went down the true sporting integrity route and said Celt have played all teams in the league home and away once and gained 58 points whereas Rangers have played everyone home and away once apart from St Johnstone and amassed 57 points so this last game at Ibrox should be the title decider ?

Yasss, 

10 words of more than 5 letters in the first sentence alone. 

Tims will be reeling at that. 

Declan:      "Whit duz that big wurd mean Brendan. ?"

Brendan:    "Whit big wurd Declan ?"

Declan:        "All of them."

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It is but only if you follow it through, anything else and it’s just words. 

I'm guilty sometimes of wanting to belief what I hear but with a new PR taking over from the useless Traynor, perhaps a paradigm shift is about to take place. Here's hoping.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Definitely a powerful way to end the statement. But we really need to see serious actions this time. 

This board too often have been all talk. 

Yes while delighted with the statement,  will it end with nothing more.

I do hope we are wrong in thinking that, but having been let down so many times before I think we have good reason. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm guilty sometimes of wanting to belief what I hear but with a new PR taking over from the useless Traynor, perhaps a paradigm shift is about to take place. Here's hoping.

We all hope that the new man will take a different stance from Traynor, but he is apparently not started yet, but I am still hopeful he had some input to that statement.

The next part is do our board carry on from the excellent statement IF we need to. Fingers crossed they will.   

Archived