I have now amassed the great number of 1690 likes (thanks Sweetheart) small beer compared to a lot of you but I would like to dedicate them to all at Rangersmedia for keeping me entertained and informed through the years I have been a member.

I dedicated my 1690th post to the memory of the great Sandy Jardine so I think that the likes should be dedicated to the Brothers and Sisters on here who make it feel as if you are part of a big family.

Special mention to Govanblue and all associated with the fundraising for our veterans.

Before any one says it 'Bear's Den'? aye dead right it should be.

Stay safe all,

NO SURRENDER. (my name is not Rab by the way!)

17 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

I have now amassed the great number of 1690 likes (thanks Sweetheart) small beer compared to a lot of you but I would like to dedicate them to all at Rangersmedia for keeping me entertained and informed through the years I have been a member.

I dedicated my 1690th post to the memory of the great Sandy Jardine so I think that the likes should be dedicated to the Brothers and Sisters on here who make it feel as if you are part of a big family.

Special mention to Govanblue and all associated with the fundraising for our veterans.

Stay safe all,

:tu:

Congratulations mate ...... NO SURRENDER to you too  ......  my name's not Cliff by the way ..... :p:

:UK:

1 hour ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Stay safe all,

you will be pleading for someone to 'like' you when you reach 18**.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Congratulations mate ...... NO SURRENDER to you too  ......  my name's not Cliff by the way ..... :p:

:UK:

Now let me think Bobby.

ehh,   mmmmmmmmmmm.

You're right mate, you're name is not Cliff.

🙄

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Not pleading Bluenoz just will have to think hard who to dedicate it to, maybe The Founder s Trail? seems appropriate.

Sounds like a perfect dedication. I just liked you post to get you closer to your target.

Archived