New Owner/Chairman

Smile

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Quick background read ups - he is legit. 

I also feel I recognise him. Looks a similar age to me and I could swear I knew a Stuart Gibson back in the day, as my mate went to Castlehead High in Paisley and there was a Stuart Gibson who knocked about with him. 

If it is the same one I remember he was a massive Robert Prytz fan at the time! 

If he puts serious money in, and is indeed a product of that fine establishment Castlehead High,  then its the best double good news I have heard in a long time.

It won't be long before we are the major force again in Scottish football. A new Scottish/Asia investor, also with new USA & India affiliates is making us a global brand. More money will attract better players and with already having a household name as a manager, I see no reason why we won't stop 8 in a row next season.

No-one will touch the taigs with pending peadophile law suits. Desmond will want out and no-one will come calling.

Corruption won't win forever. Money talks.

3 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I was quite excited about prospect of new investors.  These guys will have no liquidity now with the demise of the stock market.  

I don’t see us having any money in summer but this will apply to all clubs. 

He will not be putting his company's money into RFC it will from his personal funds.

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone thinking he’d plough multi millions into Scottish football needs their head looked at. 

If he buys in it will be for controlling interest and prudent investment. 

A controlling interest would be 50% + 1 which just won't happen.   He would need to spend the millions acquiring the shares which wouldn't give the Club a penny.   King has stated that it will be a new share issue and the new guy may have been promised chairmanship.  We will see in summer.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a chamber of secrets and their getting upset at cunts calling it a piggery :lol:

I know but they are happy to have people in their employment making crass statements about wanting the title handed to them while the country is entering a state equivenlent to a war and allow fans reps to use club facilities to write anti Protestant sectarian bullshit ,

Let them carry on the way they are and the people of the country will really see what a shower of filth they are 

On 17/03/2020 at 19:57, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I was quite excited about prospect of new investors.  These guys will have no liquidity now with the demise of the stock market.  

I don’t see us having any money in summer but this will apply to all clubs. 

Bricks and mortar.

VicTIM card rolled out yet again. I find the article truly pathetic.

Taig being taig. 

A post on his Facebbok. Not that it is even his.

More made up shite to end someone's career before it's even started and desperate attempt yet again to damage our brand, far less putting someone's personal safety at risk as some loon ball takes matters into their own hands.

The so called journo McGovern doing his pay master's bidding to mutual satisfaction such is the hatred.

One has to wonder at the mind set of these cunts. Malcontent from cradle to grave because they can never be us. They never cease to amaze to the levels they will stoop.

I do hope the club actually realise just what we are dealing with here. Time we fought fire with fire and we don't even need to make up shite. As a corporate entity it also amazes that we allow this shite to go unpunished. Hopefully our new regime will bring an end to the dignified silence. 

As for that piece of excrement McGovern, time his career was brought to an end and has to look over his shoulder.

Archived