75% rule

Hutton2008

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

The rule the spfl will use to crown the tarrier and relegate hearts... a rule I have not seen in the spfl rule book?

Is this something they have shoehorned in?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5395025/celtic-champions-hearts-relegated-spfl-75-per-cent/

Cant see any mention of 75% in the SPFL rule book.

I think they will end up awarding celtic the championship, but this 75% thing sounds like an idiot opening his mouth and letting shite spew out to be honest.

Ill double check the SFA rules ont he chance it hidden somewhere in there.

Edit: I should say, 75% is mentioned twice in the SPFL rules, but it is to do with ticket pricing.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Cant see any mention of 75% in the SPFL rule book.

I think they will end up awarding celtic the championship, but this 75% thing sounds like an idiot opening his mouth and letting shite spew out to be honest.

Ill double check the SFA rules ont he chance it hidden somewhere in there.

Just doing the same.

Was part of the debate in the other forum. Loads have scrutinised what will be decided based on the rules and this never came up once. I certainly didn’t see it.

Might be shite. It is the sun after all.

They can't just arbitrarily conjure a number out of thin air that allows them to gift the title to the tarriers. What if an individual team had a number of games in hand which put them below the magic 75% mark, yet another team who had played more games and thus were sitting top of the league because of this advantage brought the combined league total to over 75%?

Ridiculous suggestion and although it seems to be completely baseless given the source, it shows the thought process currently in place where Scottish football is run for the benefit of one club and all their lackeys and planted staff within other clubs continuously push the same agenda.

Just now, writingranger said:

UEFA,  certainly at the moment, want club football  to be played in the month vacated by postponing the European championship.

Aye. We should be pursuing behind closed doors football.

I don’t agree with the boards stance, at all. Aye they are indebted to the supporters  and want to do right by us. That I agree with. But at least football behind closed doors gives us a chance to stop 9 rather than just giving the chits it on a platter.

Asterix or not don’t want them to win it period.

The only reason for not allowing games behind closed doors is players saftey. That’s the stance I’d have took when pursuing null and void.

UEFA are giving us the chance to play the games in June and clearly that’s the best alternative. 

As I see it, as what is being heavily rumoured, they will end up crowning the tarriers if no more football is played.

Legal challenge or not

14 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Who would think that someone with a vested interest would lie on behalf of the bheasts.

The guy at Hamilton has been Hollicomed 😂

Make no mistake, there will be sweeteners and back door payments being figured out "to cover potential losses" to make this happen, including "compensation" to cover lost revenue from unplayed matches & lost prize money.  The only problem is Hearts...

11 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Aye. We should be pursuing behind closed doors football.

I don’t agree with the boards stance, at all. Aye they are indebted to the supporters  and want to do right by us. That I agree with. But at least football behind closed doors gives us a chance to stop 9 rather than just giving the chits it on a platter.

Asterix or not don’t want them to win it period.

The only reason for not allowing games behind closed doors is players saftey. That’s the stance I’d have took when pursuing null and void.

UEFA are giving us the chance to play the games in June and clearly that’s the best alternative. 

As I see it, as what is being heavily rumoured, they will end up crowning the tarriers if no more football is played.

Legal challenge or not

Nah it should be based on the results of the first round of fixtures 

29 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Make no mistake, there will be sweeteners and back door payments being figured out "to cover potential losses" to make this happen, including "compensation" to cover lost revenue from unplayed matches & lost prize money.  The only problem is Hearts...

The guy from Hamilton told a blatant lie. Who instructed him to do that? Like you say mate...money talks and bullshit comes to the fore 👍

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

The rule the spfl will use to crown the tarrier and relegate hearts... a rule I have not seen in the spfl rule book?

Is this something they have shoehorned in?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5395025/celtic-champions-hearts-relegated-spfl-75-per-cent/

There's no story when you open the link, just a picture of an ice cream cone and the message....

WHOOPS!
We can't seem to find what you're looking for. Try our search below or return to our homepage.

24 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

There's no story when you open the link, just a picture of an ice cream cone and the message....

WHOOPS!
We can't seem to find what you're looking for. Try our search below or return to our homepage.

Ice cream hardly covers their embarrassment on being corrected by the daily rheb, they forgot the jelly.

37 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

WHOOPS!

Must be pulled. The record running the same story while confirming there is no such rule

Archived