Toiletpaper challenge

Vision

I'll be honest, I dont like the whole thing at all. Folk are struggling out there and tbh bog roll is a commodity many cant source yet fitba players are kicking them about, laughing and joking. I know the current situation isnt their fault, but I just think it's in poor taste right now when folk are so worried about health, job, feeding families etc. 

Suppose if youve got their money you don't necessarily think about how it might come across, but its not  for me, 

Boo, hiss, I know.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll be honest, I dont like the whole thing at all. Folk are struggling out there and tbh bog roll is a commodity many cant source yet fitba players are kicking them about, laughing and joking. I know the current situation isnt their fault, but I just think it's in poor taste right now when folk are so worried about health, job, feeding families etc. 

Suppose if youve got their money you don't necessarily think about how it might come across, but its not  for me, 

Boo, hiss, I know.

I see your point but they're using 1 roll that they'll probably use at some point in the future. It not as though they are hoarding toilet rolls. I see it that they are trying to make the best of a bad situation as the country prepares to go into lockdown.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I see your point but they're using 1 roll that they'll probably use at some point in the future. It not as though they are hoarding toilet rolls. I see it that they are trying to make the best of a bad situation as the country prepares to go into lockdown.

I get that pov, I'm not berating them or trying to make a bigger deal of it than it is. Just find it pretty needless and tasteless, but I accept many wont feel remotely the same 👍

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I get that pov, I'm not berating them or trying to make a bigger deal of it than it is. Just find it pretty needless and tasteless, but I accept many wont feel remotely the same 👍

"MyArse" in a toilet paper thread, there must be something I can do with that...

Archived