Hagi preferring to leave?

I haven't read the story as it was a Daily record story and I wasn't prepared to click on the link, but what I could gather from the tiny bit of info is Lazio are apparently interested?

Can anyone elaborate on whether this has quotes, or any other relevant information we should know about please?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd not be surprised if he preferred to leave.

He came into the team at a stage when we were challenging for the league title and Scottish cup, being told of this great style of football we try to play.

He then watched us completely bottle it and discovered not only was he our most creative player but he would be sitting on the bench so Davis and Kamara could have a run around on the grass 

Depends what lazio are willing to pay. 

If i remember right our option to buy was exclusive so you could always exercise that option say at £4m and flip him on for whatever Lazio are willing to stump up. 

Pretty sure Real Madrid did something similar with Morata. 

Apparently he's been put off by too much government and institutional corruption, poverty, drug abuse, low living standards and crime  in Scotland. 

Going back to the much better living conditions in Romania. 

20 minutes ago, grant_rfc said:

Depends what lazio are willing to pay. 

If i remember right our option to buy was exclusive so you could always exercise that option say at £4m and flip him on for whatever Lazio are willing to stump up. 

Pretty sure Real Madrid did something similar with Morata. 

Rangers can make a big at 5m which will need to be accepted by his parent club Genk.  However, the player himself can’t be compelled to sign a contract with Rangers.  He might simply turn us down.

Hagi is a wonderful player.  I would hope signing him permanently is our first and highest priority this summer.  Get the 5m bid in and then offer him a very lucrative contract.  He’s a player we can build a team around.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The tims beat them twice there did they no? If he’s no good enough for lazio he’s no good enough for us. 

He wouldn't get a game for them mate. To say if he's not good enough for them hes not good enough for us I think is extremely harsh.

Lazio are joint top of the Italian league

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He wouldn't get a game for them mate. To say if he's not good enough for them hes not good enough for us I think is extremely harsh.

Lazio are joint top of the Italian league

Didn’t know that tbh just knew the tarriers turned them over n thought they must be dugshite 

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Probably not interested in playing right wing.

We wouldn’t be in a position to spend 5 million now anyway imo.

when everything returns to normal, clubs won't have the same money to throw about, I think you will get much better for your £5m than you would pre virus, Hagi won't be valued at anything like that, but our spending power will probably be decimated. 

Archived