Favorite non Rangers player.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Had some great players. Coupe, Reveillere, Abidal, Kallstrom, Cacapa, Cris, Benzema, Govou, Wiltord, Müller, Juninho, Tiago, Diarra, Malouda etc

I loved them and the Valencia team from around the same era. Miguel Angelo, Ruben Baraja, Joaquin, Vicente, Marchena etc

Always had a bit of a romance towards Valencia, the side we played in the CL way back then were phenomenal, should've won it against Bayern imo. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Had some great players. Coupe, Reveillere, Abidal, Kallstrom, Cacapa, Cris, Benzema, Govou, Wiltord, Müller, Juninho, Tiago, Diarra, Malouda.

I loved them and the Valencia team from around the same era. Miguel Angulo, Ruben Baraja, Joaquin, Vicente, Marchena etc

Silva, Villa and Mata not long after as well.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Always had a bit of a romance towards Valencia, the side we played in the CL way back then were phenomenal, should've won it against Bayern imo. 

The year we played them they got taken apart by Real in the final. I guess it evened itself out for Bayern as they were the best team against Man U in 99.

That Real team from 99/00 were mental - only played with one CM. Two wingers in Savio and McManaman, Morientes and Raul up front, with 5 at the back 😂 

Current is De Bruyne. But obviously Messi has been a joy to watch. 

Past is Pirlo. He just sauntered through games. Zambrotta is up there absolutely terrific player. And Ronaldinho his goal v Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is probably my favourite non Rangers goal ever. 

Archived