Favorite non Rangers player.

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Loved Maicon at Inter aswell. Pure powerhouse of a fullback could run through teams. 

Mourinho’s treble Inter team was pretty outstanding, some reason loved Goran Pandev, remember him tearing Scotland apart with Macedonia. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I always loved watching Diego Forlan, world class player.

Funnily enough was watching highlights of Fulham’s Europa Legaue run. Met Atletico in the final and Forlan was unreal, Aguero and De Gea also I’m that team. 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Funnily enough was watching highlights of Fulham’s Europa Legaue run. Met Atletico in the final and Forlan was unreal, Aguero and De Gea also I’m that team. 

He was immense in the World Cup that year.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

WC was shite that year but still my favourite from 06.

Watching that during lunch in school, and first I can actually remember from start to finish, best time of my life as well :lol: 

In my lifetime 2006 probably had the best ever squads. 

Hated the South African tournament because of that stupid horn.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, drives me mad. A wee boy had one near me at Ibrox a couple of years ago as well, was fuming lol

Only time no cunt blew them was during the national anthems or when South Africa conceded.

21 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Zanetti is an Italian name too. Two thirds of Argentinians are part Italian.

A fair amount are Scottish as well I’m sure, read an article about the Scottish influence on how football started over there which was an interesting read.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A fair amount are Scottish as well I’m sure, read an article about the Scottish influence on how football started over there which was an interesting read.

Who was the first Welsh speaking player to score at the Millenium Stadium?

Used to love real Madrid when I was younger.  Fat Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Carlos were a joy to watch. 

But I was always Raul on the playground.

Today's players don't excite me as much, I like watching isco and asensio but isco hasn't progressed as much I expected and asensio injuries have put him back  . 

Archived