Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the sympathy for hearts fc?

Fuck them - they're not our buddy's - they were a once excellent football institution 2nd only to Rangers in Scotland - but no more - they voted Rangers FC out and in doing so knowingly sided with the fenians.

And from that very minute our brotherly, cousins, or mutual association with them, died, immediately...

Honestly am glad their in the relegation positions purely because we’ll have more clout than a Hamilton if they end the season as is. 

Other than that, fuck Hearts. I hoped this would happen to many clubs no just them. I’d be delighted if 4-5 of them went to the wall and were never seen in Scottish football again. 

Hearts, Dundee Utd are the most likely. 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

This thread is bad form. I won't weep for Hearts or any other club in Scotland but we shouldn't be taking pleasure in people potentially losing their livelihoods at a time like this.

Just like 2012 when it happened to us and every cunt was gloating? Let’s see if their fans can do the fucking job our fans did to keep the club going. 

36 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye professional footballers will struggle with their 50% wage cut as they sit at home doing nothing 

What's the average wage outside us and them, £1.5-2k a week if that.

Everyone lives to thier means and they will have more (higher) expenses because they are used to a heigher than normal wage so a 50% wage reduction would affect them them same as anyone else who got a 50% cut.

Just now, tm91 said:

Their fans won't, and they were being scummy bastards in 2012. I'm not weeping for them - I just don't think it's appropriate to cheer when ordinary, working people lose their jobs.

We had people in the background lose their jobs back then. Nobody is cheering about it. If they had been thinking properly in 2012 and not voted for us to go down, people would have some sympathy for them today.   

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Think it's a mistake to gloat about this at this particular time. Folk at Hearts and other clubs will lose their jobs/have their salary cut at a time when it will proper fuck them and when there's more than enough to worry about anyway.

Fuck them! 

Hope they die!!!

41 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye professional footballers will struggle with their 50% wage cut as they sit at home doing nothing 

Some definitely will. Think the average annual salary at Hamilton, Livi and St. Mirren are all <50k

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Yep we did and it showed a lot of people up for what they were and their true feelings about Rangers when they were kicking the boot in. Still, these clubs will go to the wall and people will lose their jobs and that is a sad thing and not something we as Rangers fans should take any pleasure in, even if we might be entitled to. Even the fans who have to suffer the loss of their football club - we know how bad it is just to get close to that and I wouldn't actively wish that on anyone, even the scum. 

I couldn't give a fuck about Hearts or their history but their staff and ordinary fan I will feel sorry for.

You make me sick 

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Yep we did and it showed a lot of people up for what they were and their true feelings about Rangers when they were kicking the boot in. Still, these clubs will go to the wall and people will lose their jobs and that is a sad thing and not something we as Rangers fans should take any pleasure in, even if we might be entitled to. Even the fans who have to suffer the loss of their football club - we know how bad it is just to get close to that and I wouldn't actively wish that on anyone, even the scum. 

I couldn't give a fuck about Hearts or their history but their staff and ordinary fan I will feel sorry for.

No one is taking pleasure in it mate. They’ve fucked it themselves.  We didn’t fuck them, but they helped fuck us in 2012. 

52 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's gone beyond that though, hasn't it. 

I mean, I'm worried as fuck about parents and other family that are old and have health problems. You added to that losing my job I'd be in a right shitty position. As would many. That's the reality folk at clubs could face.

Folk can gloat about shit that's going to lead to that if they like, but I'd like to think they'd have a bit more respect for themselves, nevermind anyone else.

They celebrated job losses at Rangers 

They sang the songs about Rangers demise.

Karma.

5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

They celebrated job losses at Rangers 

They sang the songs about Rangers demise.

Karma.

Cunts sing more songs about Rangers than any other club.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Would you care the same if it was the tarriers @Inigo? Genuine question 

Yes.

Would I want to see their staff in job troubles at this moment? No.

Would I weep for the club? No. Would I weep for most of the fanbase? No. I'd keep any feeling about that to myself for a good while out of my own sense of decency though. 

As someone else put it, it's simple bad form when folk are likely to be suffering everywhere because of current circumstances.

Archived