Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

They celebrated job losses at Rangers 

They sang the songs about Rangers demise.

Karma.

Some of them were cunts so you're going to be one too, yes, I get that's how it works for some folk.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Tick tock

AC5C74A7-70F7-4D35-B1A2-2F44103B5C88.jpeg

Regardless if you want this to happen or not, it makes a fucking total mockery of the league resuming in any way shape or form this season.

They need to null and void it as soon as possible now so that teams can start to prepare for the aftermath of this. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Some of them were cunts so you're going to be one too, yes, I get that's how it works for some folk.

Yep and some cunts will just sit there and take it up the arse when cunts are fucking disrespecting you.

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Yep and some cunts will just sit there and take it up the arse when cunts are fucking disrespecting you.

Nobody's taking anything up the arse. There's zero material effect on me by not gloating about poor bastards at Hearts losing their jobs during a social economic and health crisis. 

My sympathy goes with people on national minimum wage actually losing their jobs. Not people dropping 50% for a certain period.

Self employed people are going to have to claim benefits in this uncertain time. No work no pay 

I bet they would bite your hand off for a guaranteed 50% of their own wage. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nobody's taking anything up the arse. There's zero material effect on me by not gloating about poor bastards at Hearts losing their jobs during a social economic and health crisis. 

Yeah you are 2012 scottish football slapped you as a Rangers fan told you your club was a fucking disgrace offer no deals for the greater of scottish football called you a fucking cheat and tried to kill it.

2020 one of the clubs that tried to kill your club is in trouble and your like 

Big hugs and kisses and keep strong from a Rangers fan xxxx

44 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

What's the average wage outside us and them, £1.5-2k a week if that.

Everyone lives to thier means and they will have more (higher) expenses because they are used to a heigher than normal wage so a 50% wage reduction would affect them them same as anyone else who got a 50% cut.

I find it hard to care that they're recieving a couple of thousand to sit at home while the rest of us might get SSP 

24 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Yeah you are 2012 scottish football slapped you as a Rangers fan told you your club was a fucking disgrace offer no deals for the greater of scottish football called you a fucking cheat and tried to kill it.

2020 one of the clubs that tried to kill your club is in trouble and your like 

Big hugs and kisses and keep strong from a Rangers fan xxxx

Having sympathy for employees and not gloating about their plight isn't relevant to how their fans acted in 2012 and what they did to us, other than giving an example if hiw not to behave. Are you saying if I'm gloating cuntushly the way they did I win now? It's separate groups of people here. You're wallowing in the misery of folk losing their jobs, folk that didn't songs about us. Folk that aren't the fanbase that gloated about us.

I mean, which lowly employees working there now and about to be on the scrap heap were trying to kill my club back then? Which people am I letting get one up on me by not acting like the kind of cunt many did back then, by not gloating that they're losing their jobs during a global health crisis? Looks more like they're getting another one up on you if you're willing to act like you are because of it.

Me? Well I, and clearly many others going by this thread, recognise decency and won't let others acting the cunt sway me from it.

Archived