Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

another smug cunt with the motto 

"I'm better than you because I care"

You don't care about those workers getting more than the living wage trying to take a moral fucking high ground so you can look down at cunts.

You'll not give a fuck if these people lose there jobs you'll move on to the next thing to look smug.

Go start a go fund me page if you feel that bad, people lose there jobs every day 

Never saw you in the politics section greeting about carphone warehouse jobs.

Nah, just think you're being cuntish. Never said that to anyone? Did you think you were better than them when you did? And aye. It's wwll known that there's two ways, being cuntish or starting a go fund me page. Just criticising something you think's wrong isn't allowed. Bet you don't live by that rule.

And you don't know me that well on here, the politics forum particularly, if you haven't seen my views on the rich and the poor and all if that. Missed the mark there I'm afraid, mate. :lol:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

On the matter of the statement, am I missing something ?

Why would anyone who is not willing to take a 50% wage reduction, be willing to terminate their contract and be possibly unemployed for the foreseeable future?

Especially when it's more than likely to be going from 2k to 1k. 

Fuck me sideways if you can't survive on a grand a week you are a complete dumbfuck.

52 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Yes years ago .... too many for my liking .... the Hearts fans and us used to sing the Sash together both at Scotland games .... a long long time ago when the majority of the team were Rangers players and we had more pride in our national team.... and when we played each other in league games.

We referred to them as our brothers from the East  .... and they us as their brothers from the West .... pretty amicable generally save for a few wayward rascals occasionally .... who were swiftly dealt with on both sides I have to say in fairness .... but mostly no bother at all.

A good few years before 2012 ..... probably due to our pretty healthy success rate .... Laudrup's cup final especially .... it all went sour .... and jealousy ....resentment and taig like behaviour began to creep into their support as it had with others ... then it all exploded when their manager caused an uproar in 2012 .... when he .... backed up by the support .... was the first to point an accusing finger in our direction ....  which even got Sandy Jardine .... a massive hero with both clubs .... in a rage at the wrongful accusations of cheating ... tax evasion etc. etc. .....the rest is history and the camaraderie ended with a horrendous bang ..... while the hatred flourished and not just at Hearts.

Basically the entire league structure in the country ... bar a very few clubs .... showed their true colours ..... and the hatred went totally endemic from north to south ... east to west .... and does not look like it will ever subside.

So today is today ... and it is what it is ..... the situation with the arrival of COVID -19 is really scary due to the severity of the virus which will cause even more lingering  social problems  .... other than the obvious serious health risks .... not the least being the interruption of finances due to  people being laid off.

In the larger scheme of things though the lay offs from football clubs having to temporarily cut back staff for the duration of this pandemic will be a drop in the ocean .... compare that scenario to the overall loss of regular employment and finances to the general public in particular who could be out of employment for a lot longer due to companies possibly folding and closing up shop .... it means nothing.

This is a situation that could very well be the ruin of many peoples' lives ..... especially the most vulnerable in society ..... that is a scenario that will break people and families world wide and that will be an everlasting shame through no fault of their own and deserves all the kindness and compassion the strong can muster to lessen their burden ..... human kindness will prevail as each person sees this situation through to the best of their ability  .... and also help others where they can.

As far as feeling any emotion close to compassion towards Hearts Football Club ....  or any other football club in this country .....I find it extremely difficult to feel their pain .... they were the first to put the boot into our great Club in 2012 instigated I have no doubt by the beasts from the east end of Glasgow ....  with the rest of them following suit..... and therefore deserve nothing but derision for the situation they find themselves in now ..... which is absolutely nothing compared to the position we found ourselves in in  2012 .... when the whole country turned on us and put their boots on our neck and tried to destroy us ..... thankfully we pulled through and they all lost ..... Karma.

Karma is coming again ...... for other football clubs ..... not their fault ..... but Karma doesn't care ..... why should we?

🇬🇧

WE didn’t fuck Hearts if they go to the wall. I said it earlier, THEY and others tried to fuck us in 2012. It’s come back to bite them in the arse and they may not be the last team this happens to. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Nah, just think you're being cuntish. Never said that to anyone? Did you think you were better than them when you did? And aye. It's wwll known that there's two ways, being cuntish or starting a go fund me page. Just criticising something you think's wrong isn't allowed. Bet you don't live by that rule.

And you don't know me that well on here the politics forum particularly, if you haven't seen my views on the rich and the poor and all if that. Missed the mark there I'm afraid, mate. :lol:

I never criticised anything you said just said "2012 thats all"cuntish because they tried to kill my club.  If anything you criticised my comment with your moral high ground "but think of the little people"

I never missed the mark You'll not care what happens to them just be truthful. You'll forget about them in couple of hours.

Its wired into you a sense of self importance must comment with a pure answer never a truthful answer.

Oh aye Fuck them 

29 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

On the matter of the statement, am I missing something ?

Why would anyone who is not willing to take a 50% wage reduction, be willing to terminate their contract and be possibly unemployed for the foreseeable future?

Hickey, if he is still highly rated could probably command a fee of about £1m.

He is probably getting paid about £1k a week.

He could take the payoff, costing him £500 a week for 6 months and ask a club for a £500k signing on fee as they don't have to pay £1m in buying him.

Means he is basically £12k short in wages and £500k better off on a signing on fee.

To be honest though, every time I have seen Hickey I thought he was pretty shite. So just using him for an example.

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I never criticised anything you said just said "2012 thats all"cuntish because they tried to kill my club.  If anything you criticised my comment with your moral high ground "but think of the little people"

I never missed the mark You'll not care what happens to them just be truthful. You'll forget about them in couple of hours.

Its wired into you a sense of self importance must comment with a pure answer never a truthful answer.

Oh aye Fuck them 

You're the one belittling the position of having sympathy for those having a tough time, my man.

Theres no self importance. Doesn't get more true the more you say it. You're just sore cause I'm accusing you of acting like a bit of a cunt.

And you did miss the mark. You've no idea what you're talking about when it comes to my contribution to the politics forum, politics in general and my view of world economics and divides. And regardless, I'm the one sticking up for them here, whereas you're wallowing in misfortune. Which is about as much evidence of our respective views as we have right now, like it or not. The rest is you making guesses based on  what you want to believe about me.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You're the one belittling the position of having sympathy for those having a tough time, my man.

Theres no self importance. Doesn't get more true the more you say it. You're just sore cause I'm accusing you of acting like a bit of a cunt.

And you did miss the mark. You've no idea what you're talking about when it comes to my contribution to the politics forum, politics in general and my view of world economics and divides. And regardless, I'm the one sticking up for them here, whereas you're wallowing in misfortune. Which is about as much evidence of our respective views as we have right now, like it or not. The rest is you making guesses based on  what you want to believe about me.

Why would you have sympathy for some cunts that tried to kill something you love oh by the way how do you know the hearts staff didn't celebrate Rangers demise you pals with them and the self importance thing is getting under your skin you can call me a cunt all you want doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I don't care what your like in the politics section I really don't replied to your comment and you went on the defensive about a club that deserves in my eyes everything that is coming to them 

Fuck them 

Maybe get one of your pals to start a go fund me page to get your baws sewn back on.

All the clubs should get together and send them to the bottom division, continuously fine them for no apparent reason, prevent them signing decent  players for the their first season in the lower league, and advise referees they are fair game for random yellow and red cards, and biased and  dubious decisions. 

26 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Why would you have sympathy for some cunts that tried to kill something you love oh by the way how do you know the hearts staff didn't celebrate Rangers demise you pals with them and the self importance thing is getting under your skin you can call me a cunt all you want doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I don't care what your like in the politics section I really don't replied to your comment and you went on the defensive about a club that deserves in my eyes everything that is coming to them 

Fuck them 

Maybe get one of your pals to start a go fund me page to get your baws sewn back on.

Well naturally you only accuse people of doing something wrong if you see that they have. Same with anyone that loses their job. Instant human sympathy and empathy, rather than making assumptions that they've done something bad so might deserve it.

You were the one that brought my politics into it, mate. And get your mind off my balls, thx. It's the only thing here I'm defensive about.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Budge may have shown her hand too early. Should the SPFL decide to relegate hearts, they may now feel confident she has no money to defend the club in a court of law.

Or maybe she's saving her money for it. Either way this season wont finish, Hearrs won't get relegated and it'll be back to last season's standings imo.

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Other than celtic and Dundee Hibs I can't really understand this obsession with seeing other clubs 'die'. 

In 2012 all but 5 clubs from all divisions voted against us

Archived