Umbro

Craiggybear

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Was my first kit too. Wore it all the time. Remember wearing it going over to L/Derry with my Dad to visit the grandparents. Got off the train on the Waterside & walked through the town & the Bogside up to their house in the Creggan (fenian Central). Fuck knows how I wasn't lynched & fuck knows why my old man didn't tell me to cover it up :belm:

Quite simply, as your namesake would say "Character Building Son, Character Building" 😁 😉👍

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

A remake of this would be terrific.

Just get it done Umbro.

a006777a1a55345c0e049556950ebebc.jpg

RIP, his pass to MoJo ( I think ) in his last game was just sublime, what wonderful footballer, another we were so lucky to watch. Difficult to believe he was criticised for going sideways :justno:

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A brain hemorrhage mate.

Same thing is it not? 

Not really important, but something people will want to know.

I've always wondered of that time Ricksen got sparkled out on the pitch maybe contributed to him getting MND???

Not enough known about it for us to ever find out.

Am I remembering that correctly,  that it was an accidental header by Prso that gave him concussion that time he was sparkled out on the pitch?

9 minutes ago, Barasa said:

132 pages! What page is the artistic poses on???

To be honest I can't remember mate. I think  it was 50 to 60 pages in.  It appears that the "artistic poses" were PM only at the time.

12 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Nada and squatting?

I didn't get to see the PM shots. Saturday was the first time I'd seen the thread which is nearly 8 years old. The photos I did see were of Rangers Lady / Bogtrotters wearing an  Umbro Rangers top. To be fair she's decent up front 😉

On 21/03/2020 at 23:56, Redwhiteandblue said:

Same thing is it not? 

Not really important, but something people will want to know.

I've always wondered of that time Ricksen got sparkled out on the pitch maybe contributed to him getting MND???

Not enough known about it for us to ever find out.

Am I remembering that correctly,  that it was an accidental header by Prso that gave him concussion that time he was sparkled out on the pitch?

Was it not henning berg? 

On 22/03/2020 at 17:48, Barasa said:

132 pages! What page is the artistic poses on???

On 22/03/2020 at 20:57, heathen fish boy said:

Nada and squatting?

There's a video compilation on page 115 of the thread. No  giblets just the tame shots.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived