Where's The Most Unlikely Or Trivial Place You've Seen A Gers Player ?

tannerall

Bumped into the whole squad one night in Spencer’s Snooker Club in early 90s ,Gary Stevens has his stag do and they had the stripper in the function suite 

Then later on we went up to Rainbow Rocks and they were all up there again the only 2 missing were Butcher and Souness ,

Funny as fuck went for a piss a few times and Trevor Stevens and Mark Walters we’re there the whole time they couldn’t get out due to well wishing bears chatting away ,waited about 10mins to shake Walters hand 

oh the good old pre Covid 19 days 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terry Hurlock with Durrant at the big walk in Glasgow - looking a tad bemused!

Was on the cycle track near Lochwinnoch and came across Gazza on a "McEwans Lager" stickered white mountain bike. He'd managed to get the chain wrapped round the back wheeland was effin and blindin at it. Fixed it for him and he offered me a £50 note, which I refused, so he invited me and the Mrs to join him at the Fox and Hounds in Houston the following Sunday night. Half the first team squad were in there and had a great night in their company.

Was on a flight to New York and Nacho got on and sat across the aisle in the same row.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Forgot I met McCoist in a pub near where I used to live. He was trying to fire in ti thd barmaid but she was having none of it🤣🤣

The bam wouldn't play a game of pool with me. 

Was when he played for Killie.

Also met Ian Ferguson on a random street when he was in his crutches and he wouldn't admit to being him 🤣🤣 I was only about 10yr old so was trying to get his autograph. He eventually admitted it when I managed to get a pen and a bit of paper for him to sign. 

Also seen Andy Goram playing Golf out of my maths class window which was weird...

Why the  fuck was he in your maths class...is he retarded or something?

As a young guy probably aroud 1995 i met the Dundee team in las americas at their end of season holiday.

Jim Duffy was the gaffer and we spoke to billy dodds a few times and a young Neil mccann who was always lying pished outside the highlander pub in veronicas.

Chilled with Peter lovenkrands in the pool at the hard rock hotel in Orlando, talked football, good bloke, his mrs was ok as well😜😜

Played latterly in his career with Gregor Stevens, when I could play a bit

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Bumped into the whole squad one night in Spencer’s Snooker Club in early 90s ,Gary Stevens has his stag do and they had the stripper in the function suite 

Then later on we went up to Rainbow Rocks and they were all up there again the only 2 missing were Butcher and Souness ,

Funny as fuck went for a piss a few times and Trevor Stevens and Mark Walters we’re there the whole time they couldn’t get out due to well wishing bears chatting away ,waited about 10mins to shake Walters hand 

oh the good old pre Covid 19 days 

Used be some great nights late 80s early 90s at end of season player of the year nights out. Remember Gordon McQueen used to turn up with a lot of the players

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Terry Hurlock with Durrant at the big walk in Glasgow - looking a tad bemused!

Was on the cycle track near Lochwinnoch and came across Gazza on a "McEwans Lager" stickered white mountain bike. He'd managed to get the chain wrapped round the back wheeland was effin and blindin at it. Fixed it for him and he offered me a £50 note, which I refused, so he invited me and the Mrs to join him at the Fox and Hounds in Houston the following Sunday night. Half the first team squad were in there and had a great night in their company.

Was on a flight to New York and Nacho got on and sat across the aisle in the same row.

Winning so far 👍

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Sat along from Lovenkrands at the WWF live at the SECC. This was just before the header at the cup final if I mind right. Big fan of Steve Austin 😂

I was there too in the 3rd row 😁 I think stone cold and the American badass undertaker were in the main event with HHH and ric flair

Met gazza at Chris Evans antique stall in Camden market, sat and had a blether with him for about 20 mins. We spoke about his time at Rangers and how his 8 in a row hat trick was on my birthday 🇬🇧. Told him my uncle lives in dunston gateshead and so on, next thing we called my da from my mobile and gazza was just chatting away to him lol!! on the same weekend I met Chris Eubank and Geoff hurst!! 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was a mobile DJ back in the 80's and Jim Baxter presented the trophies to Partick Thistle amateurs ( I think )at a presentation night in the Bay Horse in Glasgow city centre..............was absolutely thrilled to introduce him to the crowd even though I didn't actually recognize him as he was from before my time as a Rangers fan.Good times.

Archived