Rangers v Leeds

ElBufalo20

Wasn't long after I got married and attended the home game with my Mrs who proceeded to call Chesney a ginger wanker as he went to take a corner, as Sir Alex would say....vewwy pwoud. 

Also, a cousin of mine is from Harrogate so is a Leeds fan so had been giving it big licks at the wedding that they were going to pump us. Post winning down there, he got a collage of all the paper pics sent to him 😂

Thought it was game over when Mcallister scored, left us needing to score 2 just to get ahead against a great defence and midfield including Cantona.

We were a great team, but in my opinion character and teamwork won it, something we have lost over the years. 

52 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Highlights of the game from Elland are on Bt Sport 3 at 6 tonight if anyone is missing their Rangers fix.

Worth the watch for Super Ally’s diving header alone.

And the play leading up to it, classic counter attacking.

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Remember watching a video of both matches, in between it was showing you the reaction of the English press, bye bye Rangers etc.

Was at Elland Rd that night (in a nod to the strangest place you’ve met a Rangers player thread, had a wee chat with John Greig in the gents😂).

Anyway, number of the press pack were also in there just before the start & all the chat among them was ‘how many’!

Turned out well for them.......

Archived