Ally in Conversation with Sandy

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If Sandy had known how that fat mess would treat our club, he’d have shoved the microphone up McCoist’s arse.

Two former heroes, one forever a legend, the other bled us dry.

Both are forever club legends, regardless of your personal feelings 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Nah, one sold his soul.

Ally McCoist will always be a legend of the Club regardless of his managerial stint. To say otherwise is deluded regardless of what you think of the man personally.

Our greatest ever striker and one of our greatest ever players.

On 23/03/2020 at 12:28, TMB said:

Can’t watch anything with McCoist in it.  The incompetence and obscene amounts of money he took from Rangers as a manager set us back years.  

I’m exactly the same, “he sold the jerseys “ for his own financial gain. 

On 23/03/2020 at 07:51, Colin Traive said:

If Sandy had known how that fat mess would treat our club, he’d have shoved the microphone up McCoist’s arse.

Two former heroes, one forever a legend, the other bled us dry.

If Ally wasn't in charge in 2012 Rangers as you know them may not be here you little bitch.

5 hours ago, The Sinner said:

Get McCoist to fuck 

Our tim Slayer in chief,record goal scorer and probably one of the all time greats ever to pull on the blue jersey..that McCoist?

Whatever your personal opinion of him his Record as a Rangers player Stands 

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Our tim Slayer in chief,record goal scorer and probably one of the all time greats ever to pull on the blue jersey..that McCoist?

Whatever your personal opinion of him his Record as a Rangers player Stands 

That was his job being handsomely paid as Rangers Number 9 

he fucked us all over and had the honour of managing us and treated the job and fans with total disrespect, 

blaming the wind 

claiming he has no idea of his wage 

postponing games against Cowdenbeath for internationals although no one was called up so him and his pals could fuck off to Villamoura 

When we are playing we have the usual threads offering differing opinions on the standard of the current team. 

Take the game away for a winter or international break,  a close season or the current health crisis and we all descend into arguments over the respective merits of past players. 

Anyway I’ve been enjoying a bit of gardening in the warm Spring weather.   Can’t be arsed with futile bickering.

On 26/03/2020 at 16:26, Redwhiteandblue said:

He was the only one who point blank refused the 5 way agreement taking titles off us. 

The rest were ready to accept it. Ally McCoist said NO FUCKING CHANCE. 

As much as I doubt we will ever know the full ins and outs of what the fuck went on and who actually did what during that period, he was for sure important to our cause, especially as a figurehead for the fans to get behind at the outset in division 3. 
as much as it pains me to say though, the rally cry of “we don’t do walking away” came back to haunt us in a way that set us back big time, I loved Ally, he was my fucking hero as a teenager, but his absolute inability as a manager and the outright greed and contempt he showed in the end of his reign as manager sits so badly with me I can honestly say I’d cross the road in order to avoid acknowledging the man. That’s a fucking shame but it’s the truth. 

31 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

As much as I doubt we will ever know the full ins and outs of what the fuck went on and who actually did what during that period, he was for sure important to our cause, especially as a figurehead for the fans to get behind at the outset in division 3. 
as much as it pains me to say though, the rally cry of “we don’t do walking away” came back to haunt us in a way that set us back big time, I loved Ally, he was my fucking hero as a teenager, but his absolute inability as a manager and the outright greed and contempt he showed in the end of his reign as manager sits so badly with me I can honestly say I’d cross the road in order to avoid acknowledging the man. That’s a fucking shame but it’s the truth. 

Faith do"s if thats how you feel. He never even wanted the job, but still took it  We all know he loves the horses, so he probably does quite a bit of gambling older bears and ones who have read about him will know about the infamous Cheltenham fiasco...

He might have been in a financial position that made sure he couldn't afford to not take the cash.  He's still a hero to me, I just forget about his managerial stint. Take that away and he's up there with John Greig.

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Faith do"s if thats how you feel. He never even wanted the job, but still took it  We all know he loves the horses, so he probably does quite a bit of gambling older bears and ones who have read about him will know about the infamous Cheltenham fiasco...

He might have been in a financial position that made sure he couldn't afford to not take the cash.  He's still a hero to me, I just forget about his managerial stint. Take that away and he's up there with John Greig.

Fair enough mate, I get that and each to their own. Not the same level as Greig for me though even forgetting what’s happened 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Fair enough mate, I get that and each to their own. Not the same level as Greig for me though even forgetting what’s happened 

I actually agree with you on that, but he's not far behind him. Played for us for years after a horrendous start and ended up our top ever scorer that I can't ever see being beaten. Also one of the few who played every season of our 9 in a row. 

Archived