Aberdeen on the brink

Just now, The Dude said:

Of course its a price you're willing for others to pay. You're not the one paying it. You don't lose your job, your ability to pay rent/mortgage, pay bills etc.

Exactly! Im talking about the sheep-shagging bastards.

I dont want Rangers to have any trouble at all from this. I want everyone else to have all the trouble. It is a shame for the workers, but fuck it, still want them closed down.

You are finally starting to understand.

If the Premiership next year has Rangers, Partick Thistle, Alloa, Morton, Elgin, Dundee , Stirling, Cowdenbeath and EKFC, then I will be fucking delighted.

If the others from the top flight are turned into Aldi and Lidl stores it will be hilarious.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Exactly! Im talking about the sheep-shagging bastards.

I dont want Rangers to have any trouble at all from this. I want everyone else to have all the trouble. It is a shame for the workers, but fuck it, still want them closed down.

You are finally starting to understand.

If the Premiership next year has Rangers, Partick Thistle, Alloa, Morton, Elgin, Dundee , Stirling, Cowdenbeath and EKFC, then I will be fucking delighted.

If the others from the top flight are turned into Aldi and Lidl stores it will be hilarious.

Why would you be delighted if that was the premiership? That only serves to hurt us too. Fuck it though who cares the damage to Rangers if we can have a laugh at Aberdeen though, eh?

Do you think anybody would give a flying fuck about Scottish football without the one game anybody gives a fuck about? Do you think sponsors will be as willing to cough up or TV money?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why would you be delighted if that was the premiership? That only serves to hurt us too. Fuck it though who cares the damage to Rangers if we can have a laugh at Aberdeen though, eh?

Do you think anybody would give a flying fuck about Scottish football without the one game anybody gives a fuck about? Do you think sponsors will be as willing to cough up or TV money?

Meh,

We get about £40 per year on TV rights as it is, im sure we would survive, plus we would get the chance to get a crack at the CL each year. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner as far as I am concerned.

I hope they all die. Slowly at that. I hope they have hope right up to the moment they see the tea ladies leaving their stadiums, with a box of their belongings, in floods of tears, as the wrecking ball rips through the stadiums.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Meh,

We get about £40 per year on TV rights as it is, im sure we would survive, plus we would get the chance to get a crack at the CL each year. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner as far as I am concerned.

I hope they all die. Slowly at that. I hope they have hope right up to the moment they see the tea ladies leaving their stadiums, with a box of their belongings, in floods of tears, as the wrecking ball rips through the stadiums.

And I'm sure the other teams in the PL would do wonders for our coefficent and help us avoid having to get through four qualifying rounds each year.  I mean, Stirling and East Kilbride have some real European pedigree.

We can't break even as it is, let alone by reducing pretty much every income stream we have.

I'm sure were the shoe on the other foot you'd be on here raging at other fans if they were to do similar to us. Maybe if it happens to us you can go gloat outside Ibrox as the tea ladies are leaving with tears in their eyes too.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And I'm sure the other teams in the PL would do wonders for our coefficent and help us avoid having to get through four qualifying rounds each year.  I mean, Stirling and East Kilbride have some real European pedigree.

We can't break even as it is, let alone by reducing pretty much every income stream we have.

I'm sure were the shoe on the other foot you'd be on here raging at other fans if they were to do similar to us. Maybe if it happens to us you can go gloat outside Ibrox as the tea ladies are leaving with tears in their eyes too.

Im not sure why you are struggling to understand this to be honest.

I have said I dont want it to happen to us. It is completely hypocritical, im not denying that.

I was raging when other fans did it to us, that why I hold the position I currently hold. If they had not been absolutely raging thunder cunts in 2012, I would not hold the view I do now and would want them to survive. Their actions have caused my current viewpoint.

Also, East Kilbride are probably not going to be much less help to us in the European qualifiers than the likes of Kilmarnock who got their arses handed to them by a bunch of Welsh posties. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not sure why you are struggling to understand this to be honest.

I have said I dont want it to happen to us. It is completely hypocritical, im not denying that.

I was raging when other fans did it to us, that why I hold the position I currently hold. If they had not been absolutely raging thunder cunts in 2012, I would not hold the view I do now and would want them to survive. Their actions have caused my current viewpoint.

Also, East Kilbride are probably not going to be much less help to us in the European qualifiers than the likes of Kilmarnock who got their arses handed to them by a bunch of Welsh posties. 

I understand it fine, I just find it to be an utterly ridiculous position. Especially when we aren't too far from ourselves. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I understand it fine, I just find it to be an utterly ridiculous position. Especially when we aren't too far from ourselves. 

It is ridiculous. Im not even denying that. I still want it to happen.

I want them all the other supporters to be in floods of tears.

Grown men crying in the streets as their phone goes to say their club is dead. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is ridiculous. Im not even denying that. I still want it to happen.

I want them all the other supporters to be in floods of tears.

Grown men crying in the streets as their phone goes to say their club is dead. 

Again, I'd be careful what we're wishing for here. We're not exactly a model of how to run a business prudently. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Again, I'd be careful what we're wishing for here. We're not exactly a model of how to run a business prudently. 

We may not be a great model of how to run a business prudently, but we are fucking experts on Administration and NewCo's.

Almost all of our debt belongs to the directors anyway, so a CVA would be a walk in the park!

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why exactly do you join Rangers forums? You are the poorest excuse of a Rangers fan I've ever encountered. Are you seriously saying,after everything that was done to OUR club (if it really is yer club) that we should not take pleasure in the very thing happening to them that they wished for us? FFS they hated us so much they even admitted they'd rather see their own clubs go bust than see us survive. Well maybe they are about to get their wish, unfortunately for them though we are very much alive.  This was the heading for the latest sevco "blog" I had the misfortune to notice. 

SEVCO IS THE SICK MAN OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. THEY ARE IN LETHAL TROUBLE IF THIS CRISIS GOES ON AND ON.

You are aren't you..you are seriously suggesting we should feel sorrow and sympathy for these fuckers. Go join a sevco forum FFS because you have lost the plot here entirely. 

And for the record and at risk of repeating myself I want ALL those clubs to die,and if they survive to suffer hardship. Demotion. Ground loss. Newco route. Anything that causes them pain.  The more the better. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Give it a fucking rest.  Few if any here give a flying toss if another top flight club goes bust here and folk lose jobs. And I also include several lower League clubs in that. In the same way none of the few hundred fans who "support" these tin pot clubs gave a fuck about folk employed by our club.  If you are so worried about them I suggest you go join any one of the innumerable forums they have,all of whom will have a dedicated (and probably biggest ) thread about "sevco" where I'm sure you'll find them utterly in bits and worried sick about employees of Rangers Football Club.  You are becoming an utter predictable bore. 

Great post👍

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Sanctimonious dogshite.

”me, me, me - am I not a caring, thoughtful, compassionate beacon of goodytwoshoesness and so much more intelligent and civilised than you grunts?”

Take that “spare a thought for poor Aberdeen” and stick it up your arse.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Sanctimonious dogshite.

”me, me, me - am I not a caring, thoughtful, compassionate beacon of goodytwoshoesness and so much more intelligent and civilised than you grunts?”

Take that “spare a thought for poor Aberdeen” and stick it up your arse.

You seem to have this notion that I particularly how people on here view me. I couldn't particularly care. If I did, I'd have wrapped it a long fucking time ago.

24 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Why exactly do you join Rangers forums? You are the poorest excuse of a Rangers fan I've ever encountered. Are you seriously saying,after everything that was done to OUR club (if it really is yer club) that we should not take pleasure in the very thing happening to them that they wished for us? FFS they hated us so much they even admitted they'd rather see their own clubs go bust than see us survive. Well maybe they are about to get their wish, unfortunately for them though we are very much alive.  This was the heading for the latest sevco "blog" I had the misfortune to notice. 

SEVCO IS THE SICK MAN OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. THEY ARE IN LETHAL TROUBLE IF THIS CRISIS GOES ON AND ON.

You are aren't you..you are seriously suggesting we should feel sorrow and sympathy for these fuckers. Go join a sevco forum FFS because you have lost the plot here entirely. 

And for the record and at risk of repeating myself I want ALL those clubs to die,and if they survive to suffer hardship. Demotion. Ground loss. Newco route. Anything that causes them pain.  The more the better. 

Aye. I don't think there's anything right in taking pleasure from seeing folk losing their jobs in the middle of a global fucking crisis. Most folk I've met at clubs, couldn't give a fuck about us and them. Their fans don't like us? Who gives a fuck. You're confusing getting one over on other fans over fucking over people's livelihoods.

So a 'sevco blog' done a sevco? And? Do we really set our bar as low as they set theirs?

Why would you want something thats also going to seriously hurt Rangers? Utterly fucking mental.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Do you think we'd spend anywhere near what we do on our squad if that was the league, if that was the league we could easily break even and still win it every year most likely

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Do you think we'd spend anywhere near what we do on our squad if that was the league, if that was the league we could easily break even and still win it every year most likely

We'd have to find a way out of all the contracts we have. We probably could break even in that league but it would see us become a FAR weaker side than we are now, and that's not going to help much in Europe.

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We may not be a great model of how to run a business prudently, but we are fucking experts on Administration and NewCo's.

Almost all of our debt belongs to the directors anyway, so a CVA would be a walk in the park!

Pretty sure we will be owing a face painter somewhere down the line.

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

And get the fucking disco lights!

47 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If there is a transfer market this summer, it will be virtually non-existent as no club will be forking out huge amounts. I'm not sure where that leaves players out of contract to be honest.

How can deals be done when there’s a season to finish? Do we buy players, then the season resumes and they become part of it or what? So many scenarios, wish they would just void it and get it done with 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

How can deals be done when there’s a season to finish? Do we buy players, then the season resumes and they become part of it or what? So many scenarios, wish they would just void it and get it done with 

With our new investor mate, we can but Cavani (free agent) and claw back the 10 points. Cannae wait 😉

Archived