Aberdeen on the brink

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You keep outing yourself and then you bitch when one of us calls you out on it,

There is simply no way, based on what you post on here, that you give a fuck about Rangers.

Just go FFS.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ground hog day on RM .Another thread with the same poster hogging the pages and boring the fucking pants of ye  , now with the added addition of sycophants sooking up his areshole, and making his already massive head bigger . 

:headscratch:

😘

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You keep outing yourself and then you bitch when one of us calls you out on it,

There is simply no way, based on what you post on here, that you give a fuck about Rangers.

Just go FFS.

Apparently he gets his facts right before he posts . Pass me the sick bag . Give me good bears and  their from the  heart opinions, before this tosser any day .

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's also going to be big losses in income from stuff like pitchside ads, programmes, RTV, food etc. I'd be surprised if it's substantially less than £10m unless UEFA pay out early.

You beat me to it and FAs of clubs should be speaking to uefa and getting early pay outs for monies owed

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Apparently he gets his facts right before he posts . Pass me the sick bag . Give me good bears and  their from the  heart opinions, before this tosser any day .

Keep the thread on topic. I know how much it upsets you when others take it off track.

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ground hog day on RM .

Another thread with the same poster hogging the pages and boring the fucking pants of ye  , now with the added addition of sycophants sooking up his areshole, and making his already massive head bigger . 

:headscratch:

You can fuck right off with your " sycophants " pish pal, just because I happen to think he checks his facts before posting. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Come down from his asshole Jim :ohmy: Surprised at you .

I can assure you that I'm no fan of him , he's annoying as fuck at times, doesn't mean he doesn't get it correct for the most part, and I can understand why many posters question wether he's a Rangers fan or not but it's my belief that he is, and believe me that makes me question my own sanity at times.

Wouldn’t be laughing too hard at the news. 

Every club in Scotland is on the brink bar maybe celtic but this will still have a significant impact on them. 

There will be no football & therefore no income until at the very earliest August, but almost certainly will be later. Our monthly wage bill is in the region of £3.5-4m. That’s scary. 

We’d have ST money coming in from mid-late April normally but there is no prospect of that given Nobody knows what the season might look like. 

It needs external support, either shareholders, government or other finance providers or a lot of clubs wont survive. 

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

So a thread about Aberdeen hopefully going tits up gets turned onto Rangers finances.

Very odd to say the least 🙄

Aye, how strange Rangers fans are more concerned with Rangers than Aberdeen. Madness. 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Journalist speak is a language in itself, when they  use words like "could",  or "surprised", it means they don't know. When cornered about a sentence containing those word or words, they will pick 2 or 3 words of the sentence to argue their case, but never the sentence as a whole.

Journalists think we are all stupid and don't realise that some of us DO understand the intent in what words they put together in a sentence.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Journalist speak is a language in itself, when they  use words like "could",  or "surprised", it means they don't know. When cornered about a sentence containing those word or words, they will pick 2 or 3 words of the sentence to argue their case, but never the sentence as a whole.

Journalists think we are all stupid and don't realise that some of us DO understand the intent in what words they put together in a sentence.

Ah yes, only journalists use surprised or could

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

This end result of this could be the start of a new UK league with us and the scum involved. 

I mentioned that a few pages ago mate. As time grows, I do no think it is out of the realm of consideration.  Bookmark our comments,lol

16 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I can assure you that I'm no fan of him , he's annoying as fuck at times, doesn't mean he doesn't get it correct for the most part, and I can understand why many posters question wether he's a Rangers fan or not but it's my belief that he is, and believe me that makes me question my own sanity at times.

At lest your honest Jim .Wouldn’t give him too much praise though.He is already on record for saying “ he is better than us all ,on here “  

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Wouldn’t be laughing too hard at the news. 

Every club in Scotland is on the brink bar maybe celtic but this will still have a significant impact on them. 

There will be no football & therefore no income until at the very earliest August, but almost certainly will be later. Our monthly wage bill is in the region of £3.5-4m. That’s scary. 

We’d have ST money coming in from mid-late April normally but there is no prospect of that given Nobody knows what the season might look like. 

It needs external support, either shareholders, government or other finance providers or a lot of clubs wont survive. 

As much as I hate the sheep shaggers be careful what you wish for. This unprecedented event will have a few squeeky arses in our boardroom.

Archived