Sign in to follow this  
Bad Robot

As live - 1987 League Cup Final

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That Aberdeen side would wipe the floor with the scum nowadays . Goes without saying so would this Rangers side 

3-3 classic . Never to be forgotten 

You have spoiled it for me as I’ve kept away from every place that would tell me the score 

10 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Didn't even know they were showing it and turned facebook on just at the 19th minute...clicked on the link 30 seconds before he hit it! 

Almost like he was looking out for me.

Rest easy Coop. Always in my heart!!! 

Rest in piece ,a true old school Rangers legend .  We will never see another like Davie   in our lifetimes .

25 years . Where has time gone 

Sirius the bearded dragon bopping his head in tune with "Davie Cooper on the wing' 🇬🇧

The commentary from Ian St John is almost on a par with that tube walker in his bias and calling things wrong. 

I was at the game so this is the first time in years I've watched it. 

IMG_20200324_085739.jpg

eejay the dj likes this

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

3 brilliant goals that day from Rangers . Only way we were winning with Bob Valentine the ref 

Bob hates the bheasts ..……..hard to believe I know.

25 minutes ago, csl said:

Bob hates the bheasts ..……..hard to believe I know.

Not for one second do I believe that

If I ever met him .My forehead would feel like splitting his face in 2 .He ruined many a big day for bears with his cuntish bheastly loving refereeing 

Cup finals of 77 and 89 Giving them a dubious penalty and 89 denying us the treble with his usual biased refereeing 

OF league game at scumdome .Giving them 2 pens and denying us a perfectly good Fleck goal 

And that’s just off top of my head 

gmcf and Bad Robot like this

He was at a stag do a few weeks back with my mate and hes regularly in his company as he stays in Dundee now.

As a early 40's Rangers fan I found it hard to believe too....but its true seemingly,My mate's spoken to him loads and he has no love for them.

Maybe he's mellowed with old age lol.

33 minutes ago, csl said:

He was at a stag do a few weeks back with my mate and hes regularly in his company as he stays in Dundee now.

As a early 40's Rangers fan I found it hard to believe too....but its true seemingly,My mate's spoken to him loads and he has no love for them.

Maybe he's mellowed with old age lol.

No matter how sorry he was .I would still feel like mauling him . Andrew Waddell ,Alan Ferguson from Giffnock and George Smith .Other refs you would think,  would be pro Rangers .That gave everything  against us over their careers 

You would be hard pushed to find a big game win with any of them .Just heartbreak 

I can see Clancy and Collum giving us all these decisions in next few years 🤔

csl likes this

14 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Sirius the bearded dragon bopping his head in tune with "Davie Cooper on the wing' 🇬🇧

The commentary from Ian St John is almost on a par with that tube walker in his bias and calling things wrong. 

I was at the game so this is the first time in years I've watched it. 

IMG_20200324_085739.jpg

You can hear St John cheer when Falconer puts Aberdeen 3-2 up.

20 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No matter how sorry he was .I would still feel like mauling him . Andrew Waddell ,Alan Ferguson from Giffnock and George Smith .Other refs you would think,  would be pro Rangers .That gave everything  against us over their careers 

You would be hard pushed to find a big game win with any of them .Just heartbreak 

I can see Clancy and Collum giving us all these decisions in next few years 🤔

You will remember better than me mate I was a nipper when I first went early 80s and prob didn't pay too much attention to who was the ref in those days...….but I have heard the stories especially of Valentine...….and aye its hard to believe but that's the story he's telling these days.

Clancy and Collum are horrendous...…..officials always have been poor but the above 2 don't even try to hide it.

eejay the dj likes this

24 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

For those that are interested, Leighton is still looking for the ball from Cooper's free kick. :bow::bow::bow:

That's a real Rangers legend.

Leighton said not long after he nearly got his hand to it

Cooper replied

Aye on the way back out 

BallochBear likes this