Sorry about this...

http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.com/?m=1

ย 

ย 

A lot of this is old, but was never properly reported. It was our club that got ripped to bits.

I know plenty of people on here who can add to this content and get it out there likeย 

@The Dude

orย 

@The Artist

or

@Edmiston Driveย (RIPโค๐Ÿ˜ฅ)

Orย 

Vanguard bears guys. Am shit at remembering names. Help me out folks. Let's take these cunts down ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿคš

ย 

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

We will never forget the shit they pulled.

But their pets in the media, and in particular the Daily Record will have you believe the little cunts are saints.

We need to start somewhere and be relentless about it.ย  It's the biggest scandal in British football. Look what they done to us on rumours.

We have proof about them.ย 

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Nearly every single post on that blog has links to news articles reporting on what the post is about...

Iโ€™d say itโ€™s already โ€˜outโ€™ there...

Was forgotten about almost instantly usually by a bad story about Rangers.

Mind the kids getting smashed in the face from point blank range with a Buckfast bottle. Was 10yr old ffs.ย 

If that was the other way around,ย  it would be front page news everywhere !!

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yep. As are all those sitting on their hands expecting everyone else to do it for them.

ย 

ย 

I would reply to this, however appeasing your need to troll fans doesn't interest me. Which is why I have had you on ignore for a while.ย  I admit I was intrigued as to whether you had changed your stance...yet not remotely surprised at your response.ย 

Truth is...you bore me.ย 

Feel free never to quote or tag me again. Thank you.ย 

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I would reply to this, however appeasing your need to troll fans doesn't interest me. Which is why I have had you on ignore for a while.ย  I admit I was intrigued as to whether you had changed your stance...yet not remotely surprised at your response.ย 

Truth is...you bore me.ย 

Feel free never to quote or tag me again. Thank you.ย 

Trolling fans by explaining why I won't be writing on demand for them? Right you are.ย  Why would I change my stance? Has it suddenly become something Rangers are directly implicated in? I don't write about celtic. I write about Rangers (and occasionally the non-Old Firm clubs). Supposition about celtic and regurgitating old news stories about them has absolutely no place on a Rangers news site.

Fuck knows why anyone would think it does.

If you're so keen to get the word out, a wordpress account costs fuck all. Fill your boots.

Archived