Sorry about this...

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why do people post about him then when he replies the way they knew he would they greet about it?

I done it because he has a platform that none of us have. But he's a shitebag. 

It doesn't need to be about celtic, it's a Scottish football thing. celtic just happen to be the biggest offenders and tried to kill our club too yet the dude is too scared to highlight it properly.  He's just as bad as the DR, The Sun and our devolved government.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It doesn't need to be about celtic, it's a Scottish football thing. celtic just happen to be the biggest offenders and tried to kill our club too yet the dude is too scared to highlight it properly.  He's just as bad as the DR, The Sun and our devolved government.  

So where is the Rangers angle for it to be in anyway relevant to a Rangers news site?

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do tell oh brave one, what exactly have you done other than ask others to do something about it?

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't have a platform to highlight it. You do, what have you done? 

You don't? You incapable of registering an email address on wordpress?

I don't have a platform to write about abuse at celtic (or simply regurgitate old news stories on them).

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yes. All those clubs tried to kill us, to not fight back is cowardly. 

"fight back" - In what way would me writing a story about abuse at other clubs be in any way perceived as Rangers fighting back? Wouldn't any story about abuse in Scottish football on a Rangers news site need to also cover the allegations at Rangers? Or would I be expected to ignore those?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You don't? You incapable of registering an email address on wordpress?

I don't have a platform to write about abuse at celtic (or simply regurgitate old news stories on them).

"fight back" - In what way would me writing a story about abuse at other clubs be in any way perceived as Rangers fighting back? Wouldn't any story about abuse in Scottish football on a Rangers news site need to also cover the allegations at Rangers? Or would I be expected to ignore those?

No, you should highlight it all. Even af Rangers. It's fucking abhorrent and the press give/gave almost zero column inches to it compared to our club getting raped and getting punished for it. 

Who the fuck reads wordpress?  It's a blog website. You could put it in the national press, demand a public enquiry but na, you just write what your told to. That is pathetic. Grow a pair ffs.

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

No, you should highlight it all. Even af Rangers. It's fucking abhorrent and the press give/gave almost zero column inches to it compared to our club getting raped and getting punished for it. 

Who the fuck reads wordpress?  It's a blog website. You could put it in the national press, demand a public enquiry but na, you just write what your told to. That is pathetic. Grow a pair ffs.

Literally MILLIONS of people. Lots of news sites use wordpress as well. Rangers' website uses wordpress as their back of house.

How can I put it in the national press? I don't write for the national press. Haven't for over a year.

You're right. I absolutely do write what I'm told to. That's my job. Just the same as everyone else in their job does as they are instructed by by their boss.

13 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

There's reasons why its much easier to put the boot in over tax staff than child abuse, There are much tighter restrictions on writing about child abuse and is also far more likely to result in legal action if you start pointing fingers at the wrong people.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'm literally tagged in the OP. How the fuck do you hijack a thread aimed at you?

You were tagged for help by the OP as you appear to some as being an oracle, but to others you are a fucking know it all.

Instead of being helpful, your negativity has reared again.  If you can't help, say so, don't pontificate.

10 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You were tagged for help by the OP as you appear to some as being an oracle, but to others you are a fucking know it all.

Instead of being helpful, your negativity has reared again.  If you can't help, say so, don't pontificate.

I did. Here's literally what I said. 'You're right. No interest or intention of writing about it.'

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I did. Here's literally what I said. 'You're right. No interest or intention of writing about it.'

To a normal person, that would have been their last post on the subject, but no, your antagonistic nature and pontification kicked in.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

To a normal person, that would have been their last post on the subject, but no, your antagonistic nature and pontification kicked in.

A normal person wouldn't sit and whine that someone isn't doing anything while doing the grand sum of fuck all themselves. But here you are. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A normal person wouldn't sit and whine that someone isn't doing anything while doing the grand sum of fuck all themselves. But here you are. 

Thank you, great oracle.

End of discussion.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why do people post about him then when he replies the way they knew he would they greet about it?

Whose crying exactly? 

Think you need to get your facts correct. We all know you're one of his little cheerleaders, you little brown nose 😊

I didn't tag him because I had no interest in conversing, just pointing out a fact. No tears involved thank you. 

38 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Whose crying exactly? 

Think you need to get your facts correct. We all know you're one of his little cheerleaders, you little brown nose 😊

I didn't tag him because I had no interest in conversing, just pointing out a fact. No tears involved thank you. 

Well said STG,

Brown nose ? , More like a brown head. (and shoulders)

Also, It would be nonsensical to waste tears on such folk.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Literally MILLIONS of people. Lots of news sites use wordpress as well. Rangers' website uses wordpress as their back of house.

How can I put it in the national press? I don't write for the national press. Haven't for over a year.

You're right. I absolutely do write what I'm told to. That's my job. Just the same as everyone else in their job does as they are instructed by by their boss.

You said you had freedom to write. You're now just contradicting yourself. 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

There's reasons why its much easier to put the boot in over tax staff than child abuse, There are much tighter restrictions on writing about child abuse and is also far more likely to result in legal action if you start pointing fingers at the wrong people.

Who said point fingers at the wrong people? There's plenty of facts that are known that get swept under the carpet. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You said you had freedom to write. You're now just contradicting yourself. 

I do have freedom to write largely but I also have certain limits on what topics I can and can't cover.  Child abuse isn't something we'll ever cover. 

Archived