Tifo Football - Gerrard's Two Number 10's Video.

MattyBlue

Very straight forward.

Hope our manager & management team watches the video and come up with solutions - but our biggest negative is our inability or weakness to match pish Scottish teams.

Against them, we're a lightweight in a heavyweight division. 

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the system we just need better quality of players now.  If Hagi and Kamberi are signed permanently that would be £6m out of the summer transfer budget.  Where is the cash to strengthen?  

Most of the ‘number 10s in that video have been gash.  Kent and Hagi are the two best ones we have.  Many of the others can go starting with Barker and Ojo.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the system e just need better quality of players now.  If Hagi and Kamberi are signed permanently that would be £6m out of the summer transfer budget.  Where is the cash to strengthen?  

Most of the ‘number 10s in that video have been gash.  Kent and Hagi are the two best ones we have.  Many of the others can go starting with Barker and Ojo.

Kent isnt a number 10 tho that's the problem

28 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Kent isnt a number 10 tho that's the problem

I like Kent and don’t mind if he stays wide, or comes inside.  He had 8 goals for the season before it was cancelled.  He also has a habit of turning up for the big games against celtic or Braga being an example.  He’s one of the best options we have there. 

I do hope Hagi is signed permanently but we need a few more quality options in this positions and another CF.  The only way I can see is getting the money to strengthen is if Morelos or Barisic are sold for big money.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Thought Ibrox had been awarded the UEFA Cup Final when it was just a FM screenshot too IIRC :lol:

What was his name, was it SUPERRANGERSOLE?

I'm still howling at myself thinking he meant Morelos was on loan! :belm:

Archived