From our Captain

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Now isn't the time

It’s a great time for the Rangers captain to give some encouraging words to the fans.  All credit to him.  He’s always been a true professional at Rangers and a credit to the jersey.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It’s a great time for the Rangers captain to give some encouraging words to the fans.  All credit to him.  He’s always been a true professional at Rangers and a credit to the jersey.

I doubt he wrote that mate but it is right that our captain is the name behind it. 

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

I meant not the time for your daft comment 

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I doubt he wrote that mate but it is right that our captain is the name behind it. 

I think he did write it.  He’s a pretty articulate guy.  Plus, it directly quotes him.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I meant not the time for your daft comment 

What’s daft about praising the captain of Rangers for making a great statement during a difficult time like this? 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think he did write it.  He’s a pretty articulate guy.  Plus, it directly quotes him.

A guy that says "ya know" five times in a sentence is not articulate, lol. But hey, lets stop and not turn it into bashing the captain. It is a good statement

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A guy that says "ya know" five times in a sentence is not articulate, lol. But hey, lets stop and not turn it into bashing the captain. It is a good statement

He certainly is articulate.  When writing a piece like this they obviously won’t include things like “ya know” or whatever.  But it’s a captains update, written in big red letters, with direct quotes from the guy himself.

It seems some are too consumed with hating the guy which at a time like this is quite baffling TBH.  Give the guy some credit FFS.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

He certainly is articulate.  When writing a piece like this they obviously won’t include things like “ya know” or whatever.  But it’s a captains update, written in big red letters, with direct quotes from the guy himself.

It seems some are too consumed with hating the guy which at a time like this is quite baffling TBH.  Give the guy some credit FFS.

I'm certainly not for hating him. I'm just trying to say it was put out by David Graham on behalf of Rangers whilst using Tav's quotes. Can't you see the difference between this and what Tav was quoted last month as saying in a Rangers programme? It is night and day. Our new PR man is on the ball.

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm certainly not for hating him. I'm just trying to say it was put out by David Graham on behalf of Rangers whilst using Tav's quotes. Can't you see the difference between this and what Tav was quoted last month as saying in a Rangers programme? It is night and day. Our new PR man is on the ball.

So you’re saying Tavernier didn’t say the things in the stamens and David Graham made it up?  Do you have any evidence to support this or is it just what you would like to believe?

33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

FFS, it’s a good message whoever wrote it, we don’t have to argue about everything

Apparently we do.  Some don’t like Tavernier as a player so he’s not to get any credit, even for a statement, during a global pandemic.  Sad.  

Archived