Sign in to follow this  
Escobar

Mike Ashley

Ashley is a scumbag, despite the country and indeed the world going through this crisis that lowlife is ignoring every guideline and rule to pull in more money from all his outlets,  the Government should take him to task for the despair and hardship he is causing. Every Newcastle fan should cancel all direct debits to the club.

51 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I think he will get bastardised once all this shite clears up. 

saying his shop needs to stay open because it has essential gym equipment and then putting the equipment up drastically in price should be enough for the full of the UK to boycott his shops. 

People and businesses will forever be defined by the actions they take during this.  I hope  he will be fucked because of his outrageous behaviour.

scottyscott1963 likes this

There is a BBC story today about the Derbyshire Warehouse that has the workers packed in nose to tail after being told they would lose their jobs if they stayed at home etc Ashley doing what Ashley does and fuck everyone else.

22 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

I bet 95% of Rangers supporters still use Sports Direct and other Ashley outlets.

Geordie too. 

He owns part shares in all goods clothes shops etc so u would be pretty much fucked for buying anything tbf ,but who the fuck shops in sports direct it's full of jakey bastard stuff