Null and Void

eejay the dj

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Scottish Football is run to the same standard as Non-League then I hold hope. 

As things stand... if the lockdown ends and we’re no further forward then I’d expect the season to be over and a united focus on getting the new season started (with ST cash)

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s what we want and it’s what will happen 

Is it what we want? 

I absolutely don’t believe they should just be made Champions but I also not clamouring for the campaign just to be null and void so they can’t win it.

If season can’t realistically be completed for August then it should be void.

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Is it what we want? 

I absolutely don’t believe they should just be made Champions but I also not clamouring for the campaign just to be null and void so they can’t win it.

Fair point but buildings and football clubs also need to be shutting down mate .They can’t be key workers 

13 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Is it what we want? 

For that to happen clubs would need to start fixtures by at least June.  Employees of clubs and their family and friends will still be affected by the coronavirus then, even talk today of folk at clubs and their dependants being depressed or suicidal. 

No way could we restart a poxy wee league competition in a poxy wee country when folk, and the population  are facing major issues like that. 

Sport is fucked the now, and the causes and effects will still be the major issue in June, July, August, September and onward. It's embarrassing the football authorities have taken so long to make the correct moral decision, and to the eternal shame of cellic football club they are pushing the issue as the most important topic of the times.

Null & Void is the correct decision and when UEFA realize the season cannot finish on time, this will be their recommendation also.

celtic will be awarded Champions League football next season as compensation.

To me, that sounds like sporting integrity.

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Null & Void is the correct decision and when UEFA realize the season cannot finish on time, this will be their recommendation also.

Why would cellic be awarded Champions League football if the league is null and void. ?

Would you extend that to every other European nation, even in the tightest leagues ? Of course not. 

Fair decision would be to allow a national select ream to compete in a European trophy which for one season would be a tribute to those most affected by the corona virus and those who lost their lives.

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So they get the champions reward?

Highland league has already been gave to whoever was leading.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So they get the champions reward?

Highland league has already been gave to whoever was leading.

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

32 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why would cellic be awarded Champions League football if the league is null and void. ?

Would you extend that to every other European nation, even in the tightest leagues ? Of course not. 

Fair decision would be to allow a national select ream to compete in a European trophy which for one season would be a tribute to those most affected by the corona virus and those who lost their lives.

I'm figuring that if every league is null and void then every team who qualified for the Champions League group stages last season will be the teams to enter this season. 

So, off to the Europa League for that lot. 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

My argument? I pointed out what happened in Scotland :lol: 

I couldn’t care what happens in England’s non league.

28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The two European trophies bring in massive amounts of money every year. Just look at how much we have made the last two years in the smaller of the two competitions. A national select team is not gonna happen. Someone has to represent these two trophies and I would rather play another year in Europa than give them NIAR. Null & void and the same teams from this year in next years two European tournaments. Start from scratch.

On 22/03/2020 at 22:03, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The truth is scary.

🖕

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

👍 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

Spot on mate. I mind back in the day all bears wur together but now you have wee new age fans like him who just dont get it. I think he gets a kick out of disagreeing with fellow bears.

Archived