Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
eejay the dj

Null and Void

Recommended Posts


30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s what we want and it’s what will happen 

 

Is it what we want? 

I absolutely don’t believe they should just be made Champions but I also not clamouring for the campaign just to be null and void so they can’t win it.

If season can’t realistically be completed for August then it should be void.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Is it what we want? 

I absolutely don’t believe they should just be made Champions but I also not clamouring for the campaign just to be null and void so they can’t win it.

If season can’t realistically be completed for August then it should be void.

Fair point but buildings and football clubs also need to be shutting down mate .They can’t be key workers 

tannerall likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Null & Void is the correct decision and when UEFA realize the season cannot finish on time, this will be their recommendation also.

celtic will be awarded Champions League football next season as compensation.

To me, that sounds like sporting integrity.

Gascoigne8 and Mclean RFC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Null & Void is the correct decision and when UEFA realize the season cannot finish on time, this will be their recommendation also.

celtic will be awarded Champions League football next season as compensation.

To me, that sounds like sporting integrity.

Why would cellic be awarded Champions League football if the league is null and void. ?

Would you extend that to every other European nation, even in the tightest leagues ? Of course not. 

Fair decision would be to allow a national select ream to compete in a European trophy which for one season would be a tribute to those most affected by the corona virus and those who lost their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Null & Void is the correct decision and when UEFA realize the season cannot finish on time, this will be their recommendation also.

celtic will be awarded Champions League football next season as compensation.

To me, that sounds like sporting integrity.

So they get the champions reward?

 

Highland league has already been gave to whoever was leading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So they get the champions reward?

 

Highland league has already been gave to whoever was leading.

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why would cellic be awarded Champions League football if the league is null and void. ?

Would you extend that to every other European nation, even in the tightest leagues ? Of course not. 

Fair decision would be to allow a national select ream to compete in a European trophy which for one season would be a tribute to those most affected by the corona virus and those who lost their lives.

I'm figuring that if every league is null and void then every team who qualified for the Champions League group stages last season will be the teams to enter this season. 

So, off to the Europa League for that lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

My argument? I pointed out what happened in Scotland :lol: 

I couldn’t care what happens in England’s non league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Why would cellic be awarded Champions League football if the league is null and void. ?

Would you extend that to every other European nation, even in the tightest leagues ? Of course not. 

Fair decision would be to allow a national select ream to compete in a European trophy which for one season would be a tribute to those most affected by the corona virus and those who lost their lives.

The two European trophies bring in massive amounts of money every year. Just look at how much we have made the last two years in the smaller of the two competitions. A national select team is not gonna happen. Someone has to represent these two trophies and I would rather play another year in Europa than give them NIAR. Null & void and the same teams from this year in next years two European tournaments. Start from scratch.

 

Ayrblue1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2020 at 22:03, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The truth is scary.

🖕

 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

👍 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it up eh ffs 

If bears say white .You say black .You are another one that spends too much time sooking up the  RM idols arse .

So you got anything to say about the national league in England or doesn’t that suit your twisted wee argument 😂

Spot on mate. I mind back in the day all bears wur together but now you have wee new age fans like him who just dont get it. I think he gets a kick out of disagreeing with fellow bears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Spot on mate. I mind back in the day all bears wur together but now you have wee new age fans like him who just dont get it. I think he gets a kick out of disagreeing with fellow bears.

Suck my knob, faggot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...