Tav wants out apparently

Tomatasauce

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

None taken mate, It’s was more for fun and to see what ppl think of it’s truth, some will be excited at the prospect and guys like myself will realise it’s a smart move to part ways 

If you’re in Utrecht mate, can you find us another Michael Mols?  

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, I'm just pointing out how utterly unreliable Football Insider is as a source of information based on first hand experience of working for them. 

And I did say that in the post, it’s not about if it’s true or not, it’s something to talk about, not about how accurate it is

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If you’re in Utrecht mate, can you find us another Michael Mols?  

Just moved here in November mate lol am actually working round the corner fae their stadium funnily enough, mols is fae Amsterdam just found that out since coming here and talking fitbaw wae an utrecht supporter 

6801E126-3284-4D27-85AC-6F2E65C27B0C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

.....cash in and bring in an upgrade😀

It Makes sense, I’ve detected a fragile mentality in tav that has been impossible to miss this season, I don’t think he’s got the heart or character to fight back against his critics and win ppl over so he’s better aff offski for both party’s 

Tavernier is an excellent attacking full-back.  He could easily do a job for a lower to mid table EPL side.  If he wants to go I wish him all the best.  He’s had a hell of a time up here playing for us during a time of turmoil and the fans have constantly been on his back blaming him for everything.

6 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier is an excellent attacking full-back.  He could easily do a job for a lower to mid table EPL side.  If he wants to go I wish him all the best.  He’s had a hell of a time up here playing for us during a time of turmoil and the fans have constantly been on his back blaming him for everything.

I had many arguments with ppl on here for backing him mate, but he’s scunnered me this year, to the point I had to re evaluate my opinion, I don’t like admitting I’m wrong but we’ve all got to do it when the evidence is damming

i don’t think he’ll show up well myself, even at championship level

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

He peaked last season imo, his stats and all round play was phenomenal. This season he hasn’t been awful at all but I doubt we’ll see him reach that kind of form again.

Last year he was head and shoulders the best rb in Scotland, he looked twice the quality of tierney at 25m, but even during the first half of this season when we were doing well he was piss poor mate, a shadow of the player he was in my head anyway

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tav is what he is and has shouldered an unfair amount of criticism  mainly from those that want him to be something that he isn’t. 
Ive spent a bit of time flicking through some of the videos of performances by Rangers greats.   Puts the current team in perspective.  Maybe we should all take a step back and thank the current squad for doing what they have done (or did up until the break).   If they haven’t got what is needed for the next level they move on and we look to bring in players that have got what is needed.

I was thinking to myself the other day.If Tav was our Captain next season .I wouldn’t renew my ST .I know I probably wouldn’t go through with that .Yet that’s how strongly  I feel .He just epitomises the losers we have had at our club these past 5 years and many of our fans like TMB

Putting politely .Menu needs changing 

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out James . Best of luck in the Championship 

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

“Yeah, it’s a massive blow. I read the other day he’s not won anything at Rangers which is surprising considering how long he’s been there and the quality he’s got.”

image.gif.fa62fba4e85cb69f814836ba6425c2e2.gif

Superb with assists though 

Archived