Tav wants out apparently

Tomatasauce

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Must admit mate he can’t handle pressure that what I’ve realised this year he’ll be garbage in the pl but if we can get somebody to take the bait I’m all for it

bottled it in many big games and the penalty situation aswell dosent look like a guy who believes in himself and needs to be loved to show how good he is

He will probably do well at a bottom 6 side were there is no real pressure, Newcastle would probably be the perfect place for him just good enough to stay up but no real pressure to win anything and able to carve out a semi decent career down there. 

Its best for all parties involved if he moves on now, been involved with our worst results and there is definitely scar tissue from those games.

I was listening to a Graham Hunter interview with Sven Goran Erikson and he was talking about Lazio. He said he went in and had 3 players who just thought they couldnt win anything so Sven wanted rid cause they were losers and wanted to replace them with Mancini, Mihaijlovic, Veron and Simeone cause they were winners.

One of them was Beppe Signori who was the captain and main man. Apparently the chairman was like are you crazy he's our best player but Sven basically said get rid and 3 years later they won the title. We wont get players that good and it wont take us 3 years (we're closer to a title in a two horse race than Lazio with 4 or 5 great teams back then) but they got rid of the losers and one was the captain and moved on. Just thought it was interesting to hear.

Tav on his day is one of best players but he has been part of losing squad after losing squad. Once this all blows over it's now time to sell up.

Archived