Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tomatasauce

Tav wants out apparently

Recommended Posts

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hardly cringe, hes been woeful this season and as a captain nowhere near what he should be. 

More important things just now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

More important things just now.

There are always more important things than football though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Even in times of a pandemic, RM needs it’s fix of a Tav bashing thread...

Join us next week when it’s Connor Goldsons turn.

Surprised @Blue Avenger hasn't came into the thread with a semi and a big bag of popcorn 🍿 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, OhW said:

There are always more important things than football though. 

I completely agree. It seems it's only used an an excuse for certain things though.

OhW likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Surprised @Blue Avenger hasn't came into the thread with a semi and a big bag of popcorn 🍿 

No need, when I live in the head of bumbling fools rent free to do it.

Life can be such a burden for some.

There's a deadly virus going around if you haven't noticed, so I think being bothered about such trivia and meaningless speculation like Tav "possibly" leaving, not such a priority, so you fill your boots like another club we know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No need, when I live in the head of bumbling fools rent free to do it.

Life can be such a burden for some.

There's a deadly virus going around if you haven't noticed, so I think being bothered about such trivia and meaningless speculation like Tav "possibly" leaving, not such a priority, so you fill your boots like another club we know.

Yaaasssss

right on my hook ya beauty. 😂 

JCDBigBear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

So are we not supposed to discuss Rangers or anything else due to the pandemic?

Depends. Seems we're only allowed to discuss certain things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So are we not supposed to discuss Rangers or anything else due to the pandemic?

When 9/11 happened, the one thing that gave the world a little escape from the catastrophe was sport. Just because we talk a little Rangers here and there doesn't mean we have heads buried in the sand or don't care.

So on that note, Tav's a good guy, tried hard but times up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need players 100% committed to the cause, if his head is elsewhere and we can secure a decent fee cheerio.

Remember Laudrups last season when his head had been turned by Chelsea it was awful and he was world class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think we can discuss absolutely anything we want.

And yet you decided to comment that there were more important issues anyway as if we aren't all well aware of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

And yet you decided to comment that there were more important issues anyway as if we aren't all well aware of that.

Aye, just look at some other threads. Depending on the topic, any discussions should be halted because of it. Funny how the same folk shouting about it there aren't shouting about it everywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

When 9/11 happened, the one thing that gave the world a little escape from the catastrophe was sport. Just because we talk a little Rangers here and there doesn't mean we have heads buried in the sand or don't care.

So on that note, Tav's a good guy, tried hard but times up.

I have no problem with people discussing  RFC matters on RM.   The Dude seemed to have an issue because of the Virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think we can discuss absolutely anything we want.

Most people seem to think Terminator 2 was the best, but I prefer the first one. 

The Dude likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I have no problem with people discussing  RFC matters on RM.   The Dude seemed to have an issue because of the Virus.

No more than many others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...