Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tomatasauce

Tav wants out apparently

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Bertent said:

Perhaps he wants to go because the pressure is too much to deal with.

The constant hate from Rangers fans is probably too much to deal with in all honesty.  The guy would have an easier time down South, earning twice as much, so who can blame him.  We’ll have some shite RB in to replace him and our fans will finally realise how good he was.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TMB said:

The constant hate from Rangers fans is probably too much to deal with in all honesty.  The guy would have an easier time down South, earning twice as much, so who can blame him.  We’ll have some shite RB in to replace him and our fans will finally realise how good he was.  

If you think James Tavernier has played well this season then you do not know football. I'm sure he would be the first to admit he has had a bad year.

It is not a hate, it's called calling it as we see it. There is a difference.

sassaaaa likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If you think James Tavernier has played well this season then you do not know football. I'm sure he would be the first to admit he has had a bad year.

It is not a hate, it's called calling it as we see it. There is a difference.

Yet he's still had a far bigger impact than Kent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet he's still had a far bigger impact than Kent. 

Does that make it relevant in a 'Tav wanting away' thread? Don't really think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Does that make it relevant in a 'Tav wanting away' thread? Don't really think so.

He doesn't want away. Darren Bent thinks he might want away based on absolutely nothing. It is relevant to folk bleating about his performances constantly though. He's far from the worst. 

ready1873 and 1690tamRFC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt whatsoever that we got a bargain with Tav.  Something like 200k we paid. Definitely got our monies worth.

Like all players best form is not a constant.

If he goes it will be very much with my best wishes for his future and a heartfelt thanks for his contributions over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He doesn't want away. Darren Bent thinks he might want away based on absolutely nothing. It is relevant to folk bleating about his performances constantly though. He's far from the worst. 

Have you spoke to tav and asked him? 
how the fuck do you know what the guy is thinking?  that’s why you annoy ppl on here you think your opinion is gospel when most of the time you talk “faked up” in the know Shite!

i like tav but I do think he’s bottled it a good few times this year in certain situations and his crossing has been abysmal, that said he’s still the best we have, we’ll just need to find better to replace him 

As somebody who likes him I think it’s definitely time for both the club and player to part ways, time will tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Have you spoke to tav and asked him? 
how the fuck do you know what the guy is thinking?  that’s why you annoy ppl on here you think your opinion is gospel when most of the time you talk “faked up” in the know Shite!

i like tav but I do think he’s bottled it a good few times this year in certain situations and his crossing has been abysmal, that said he’s still the best we have, we’ll just need to find better to replace him 

As somebody who likes him I think it’s definitely time for both the club and player to part ways, time will tell 

Has Darren Bent?

What 'faked up' shite have I talked? That's twice you've made that claim now and probably twice you'll fail to answer. There remains a donation of the table to the charity of your choosing.

His crossing has been that abysmal that he's created more goals than any other player in the squad (15).

Who hasn't bottled it in the squad at times this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracks me up that  all this angst is generated from a rumour  put out by someone who has put forward a desire to top up his pension at Rangers on several occasions  and got a knock back  every time.

I think I will be waiting for a more reliable source , but each to their own.

Seconds out 

 

1690tamRFC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Darren Bent has urged Rangers full-back James Tavernier to move to the Premier League if he gets the chance during the summer transfer window.

 

 

 

Darren Bent showing he's as good a pundit as he was a player......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darren bent is a decent cunt but I have a suspicion he is flaunting his black boaby to Laura Woods and if he is I have no time for him but I appreciate him 100% legend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TMB said:

The constant hate from Rangers fans is probably too much to deal with in all honesty.  The guy would have an easier time down South, earning twice as much, so who can blame him.  We’ll have some shite RB in to replace him and our fans will finally realise how good he was.  

Tav is easily one of the worst Rangers full backs I've seen at Ibrox in the top flight since I started going in the early 00's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Jela said:

Tav is easily one of the worst Rangers full backs I've seen at Ibrox in the top flight since I started going in the early 00's.

Foster, Andy Little, Jerome Bonnissel,Mo Ross, Olivier Bernard, Jon Flanagan, Andy Halliday, Kevin Muscat, Ian Murray, Phil Bardsley, Gregory Vignal, Paolo Vanoli, Stevie Smith were all worse.

TMB and Laudrupsleftfoot like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Foster, Andy Little, Jerome Bonnissel,Mo Ross, Olivier Bernard, Jon Flanagan, Andy Halliday, Kevin Muscat, Ian Murray, Phil Bardsley, Gregory Vignal, Paolo Vanoli, Stevie Smith were all worse

Says who? Tav does not look out of place on that list at all. 

And Andy Little a full back? Fucking shut up :lol: he got shoehorned in their against your pals in a game we fucking won. 

hammer93 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Dude said:

More important things just now.

Obviously there is more important things in the world just now, doesn't mean people wont talk about this to maybe take there minds off current events ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Tav is easily one of the worst Rangers full backs I've seen at Ibrox in the top flight since I started going in the early 00's.

Name me another Rangers RB that has scored 14 goals and 20 assists in a top flight season.  
 

a season in which we had the second best defensive stats in the league. 
 

go on, bet you can’t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Name me another Rangers RB that has scored 14 goals and 20 assists in a top flight season.  
 

a season in which we had the second best defensive stats in the league. 
 

go on, bet you can’t

Lol. Serial loser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Dude said:

Foster, Andy Little, Jerome Bonnissel,Mo Ross, Olivier Bernard, Jon Flanagan, Andy Halliday, Kevin Muscat, Ian Murray, Phil Bardsley, Gregory Vignal, Paolo Vanoli, Stevie Smith were all worse.

As Stevie Smith’s lawyer, I’d like to point out my client was exceptional in the period prior to his injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...