Rangers lookalikes (bored oot ma nut)

mrmojorisin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Brothers-Colin-and-Tom-McAdam.png

My old gym teacher. All we ever done was play football every class. His knee was fucked but he could still play "longies" (long shots) and would chip you EVERY time you stood even a foot off the line. No joke. Talking about big Colin RIP❤ 

Seen a wee cheeky boy from my class toe him in the baws by accident  (we were all just having a mess about - dead arms and stuff) and he honestly had to go home cause he was too sick to continue working. Disappeared for 20mins into a cupboard where no one could see him. I genuinely think he was crying. Was just one of those one in a million hits. Makes me squirm a bit just thinking about it. 

Honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I used to annoy him and Dougie Bell (he worked in my school too) about their time at Rangers. I think McAdam was honestly embarrassed about his time at our club, he would never tell me anything, not even what position he played. All he ever told me was he played any position he was told too which was in the position where he could get close enough to the player he was sent on to "do". What would be called a hatchet man these days. That was what he told me was what he done for Rangers. Always told us that Dougie Bell had a European medal when we would be taking the piss out him.

Miss the big man. Taken too young.

Archived