CL spot to them but not title awarded - acceptable 🤔

Bad Robot

Is this an acceptable solution ?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. CL spot to them but no title awarded - acceptable 🤔

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

The league being made null and void will unfortunately prevent Rangers from being able continue their challenge against them to gain the champions league spot in saying that the most fair outcome would be to base it on last years positions. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No title and two CL spots would be my preference but who knows what will be decided.

I concur with this option..... can't see it happening tbh........... just so long as they don't get the league handed to them on a plate I'll be happy.

I seriously doubt there will be European football next season, far less domestic. Too big a risk to allow mass travel and mass gatherings of people and the fact there will be no vaccine available until December at best, so all just academic.

The risk of a second wave from an unknown virus is too great.

It just won't happen. The CMO already planting the seed about isolation until December.

League voided and we all go again whenever a new season gets the go ahead, if there are enough teams left to even make up a Scottish league at that point.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I seriously doubt there will be European football next season, far less domestic. Too big a risk to allow mass travel and mass gatherings of people and the fact there will be no vaccine available until December at best, so all just academic.

It just won't happen. The CMO already planting the seed about isolation until December.

League avoided and we all go again whenever a new season gets the go ahead, if there are enough teams left to even make up a Scottish league at that point.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Aren't we just a little ray of sunshine :UK: Actually I agree with most of that mate....... can't see there being a league next season.Sadly.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

League voided and we all go again whenever a new season gets the go ahead, if there are enough teams left to even make up a Scottish league at that point.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Probably on the money with this.  We don’t how the virus will develop, it’s only been around for a few months and who knows how it will present itself in six months time. 

I don't give a flying fuck about them embarrassing Scotland in the CL. but my main bitching is this current league situation where the rules state that at the end of the season the club at the top will be declared the winners.  The league is no where near ended as we've 9 games still to play.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

There is no way in the world they would accept us being awarded the C/L spot if we were top of the table.

Sporting integrity and all that.

If the league season is incomplete then it has to be null and void including European places.

any ideas on how it should be worked out?

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

49-29 in favour of aye as well. Definitely riddled with beasts, this forum. 

I voted aye, 

Think what people are forgetting is that a null and void probably means they use last seasons placings for euro participation, so they'd get the CL place

To me thats fine, they're gonna get it if we do finish the season anyway, so id rather they lost their 9iar

The issue I have is that logically if you give them the winners’ prize of the CL spot then what argument is there against giving them the league? 
That isn’t me saying I think they should get the league. I just don’t see how you can give them the spoils of winning the league but say they haven’t won the league - even on a theoretical basis.

Archived