Bad Robot

Is this an acceptable solution ?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. CL spot to them but no title awarded - acceptable 🤔

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s a theoretical poll, nothing less nothing more.

It's a shite poll which encourages/bribes Gers posters to accept that cellic shoul be given a Champion's league spot they haven't earned, possibly at our expense. 

Is this place now being run by taigs ?

The world has gone mad. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I voted aye, 

Think what people are forgetting is that a null and void probably means they use last seasons placings for euro participation, so they'd get the CL place

To me thats fine, they're gonna get it if we do finish the season anyway, so id rather they lost their 9iar

Good point. Never thought of it that way. 

An argument could be made for a play off game to decide champs league i guess.

But, Tbh it would be funny as fuck if they and the other mock offended mob from merseyside lost out on securing title - claiming the place as current leaders is just about acceptable. I do wonder if there will be any euro games next season anyway? 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Unfortunately, I have to say yes. If you null & void  the season, everything starts from scratch including European places. To me, that is called sporting integrity.

Someone has to get the Champions spot and based on current standings we don't have a leg to stand on.

We are the only Scottish team still in Europe.  We get the top euro spot, it’s only fair.

If it gives us a reset which enables SG some breathing space to get his shit together, & another opportunity to stop 9, I’m in.

CL / EL places have got to be allocated somehow - given they were last winners & current leaders, it’s hard to argue with them getting the CL place.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If it gives us a reset which enables SG some breathing space to get his shit together, & another opportunity to stop 9, I’m in.

9 is stopped anyway. Not in a row if there's a break. Not in a row if they're gifted a title they didn't win. It wasn't really an achievement anyway all things considered.

Just now, dougal72 said:

9 is stopped anyway. Not in a row if there's a break. Not in a row if they're gifted a title they didn't win. It wasn't really an achievement anyway all things considered.

I’m not so sure.

If they’re given it now - well, they’ve done it.
Forget the asterisks - no bugger will care in 5 years, apart from us, especially if they go on to 10.

If there’s a ‘null & void’, were they to win next year, they would have won the ‘last 9 available’.

At least we’d have a chance of stopping that.

But I agree, as you said, ‘all things considered’ - again, it’s only us who’ll pay any attention to the detail.

No. The football will be struggling to start back in time for qualifiers so scrap them and start the Euro competitions as they were this season after the qualifying games which means both Rangers and celtic getting put in to the Europa league. 

22 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What about this left field suggestion

We are offered 2 spots on the proviso , that the scum get the title . And our club accept :huh:

Don't you fucking dare Mr Park

He would be duty bound to shareholders to accept that as it would be financially beneficial to the club.

If that was the case then I’d like to see people who go mental about the original SD deal try and argue against accepting those conditions.

Not going to happen anyway.

No, as said on the season lost thread, here is the perfect solution

1. top divisions in each country null and void to maintain sporting integrity  (each country can decide on their lower leagues / reconstruction etc)

2. this years champions league and europa league cancelled with all monies due split evenly amongst the 16 teams left in each competition (results / coefficients stand as knockout competition)

3. next years champions league and europa league shortened with no preliminary rounds / playoffs and the 16 teams left in this years competitions compete in next years competitions.

4. the wee diddy 2nd europa league thing is shelved

all happy except celtic and liverpool - awe well, can't please everyone

14 hours ago, tannerall said:

What the fuck am I seeing here. ?

54% of Gers fans wanting cellic to have a Champion's league place they ain't earned ? 

World's gone crazy. 

I know where you’re coming from mate but if a solution has to be found and this season is null &void with no titles being awarded then the only solution is to fall back on the previous season for CL and euro places.

Scum must not be allowed to claim 9 titles, end off

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He would be duty bound to shareholders to accept that as it would be financially beneficial to the club.

If that was the case then I’d like to see people who go mental about the original SD deal try and argue against accepting those conditions.

Not going to happen anyway.

You over think things way too much mate . Probably one of the worst on here for that tbh :happy:

Like you said it isn't going to happen . It was done with tongue in cheek 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You over think things way too much mate . Probably one of the worst on here for that tbh :happy:

Like you said it isn't going to happen . It was done with tongue in cheek 

If someone posts something on here it’s my right to have some fun with what the logical endpoint of whatever that is 😄 

Archived