How many of us have a Rangers mug?

pcbear

I know shite topic but away from the doom and gloom for a bit.

Mines is the teletext page when we won the league at their place  2nd May 1999, McCann 2 and Albertz, 

I got it from www.p302.co.uk

Ive  got another that's faded to fuck with my name on a bears top, fathers day gift from my kids long time ago.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss having random Rangers stuff now that I think of it. Pendants and piggy banks and shit.

Used to get them at the wee corner Rangers shop on Copland Road/Mafeking Street or in a wee sports shop in Hairst Street in Renfrew. Every birthday or Christmas you'd get something or other and it was always great. 

19 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Can I have that please for my work in progress man cave?

No, but you can get the DIY rug kit with the fabric, the wool, and a wee tool that threads through each strand individually, online quite easily.

Only took my wife a few weeks, she's clever that way, but doesn't have the time just now. Will I ask her to knit you a Gers tammy or crochet a scarf instead ?

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

No, but you can get the DIY rug kit with the fabric, the wool, and a wee tool that threads through each strand individually, online quite easily.

Only took my wife a few weeks, she's clever that way, but doesn't have the time just now. Will I ask her to knit you a Gers tammy or crochet a scarf instead ?

Hats off to your wife, if we are stuck and Mrs T has time on her hands I have an idea🙂

I'm still looking for the wee rubbery Willie Henderson football figure with the keyring from the sevnties around the web.

Found the wee Jimmy Johnstone one, but can't even find a picture of the Willie Henderson one.

7 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Hats off to your wife, if we are stuck and Mrs T has time on her hands I have an idea🙂

We don't  do threesomes, but would consider wife swaps. Send pics.

Oops just realised you probably meant one of these ?

Urxw4QBbQjayqBAZ0BfV

Or maybe you'd like a Turkish football team hat ?

31yD0IprT4L.jpg

14 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I have one that I drink from every day. Have coasters that I got made from a guy on Twitter called Decorative Steel.. very nice stuff!

They are really smart, how much were they for four?

Archived