How many of us have a Rangers mug?

pcbear

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Had one for years but it got chipped and the mrs, threw it out.  Also had an old Ranges tea towel and a King Billy one too but they disappeared through the years.  Pity.

They used to sell they tea towels at the market in Saltcoats had a couple myself, Blue Rangers one and the Orange King Billy one, had them for years probably still have them in a box somewhere.

The first Rangers mug  I ever got on one side had supporters holding up a banner that said ‘Rangers are magic’ on it.  The other side had a wee guy in the Rangers strip scoring a goal. Belter of a mug. 

Had a few through the years but that first one was my favourite. Got two just now  one saying ‘we are Rangers’ another with the lion crest.

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They used to sell they tea towels at the market in Saltcoats had a couple myself, Blue Rangers one and the Orange King Billy one, had them for years probably still have them in a box somewhere.

The first Rangers mug  I ever got on one side had supporters holding up a banner that said ‘Rangers are magic’ on it.  The other side had a wee guy in the Rangers strip scoring a goal. Belter of a mug. 

Had a few through the years but that first one was my favourite. Got two just now  one saying ‘we are Rangers’ another with the lion crest.

I think the club are missing a trick here with the tea towels, they should be selling them, I have a bit of a man cave in the garden and looking all over ebay for bits there are none on there.

31 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I think the club are missing a trick here with the tea towels, they should be selling them, I have a bit of a man cave in the garden and looking all over ebay for bits there are none on there.

I was cocked the last time I needed a Rangers tea towel 

40 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Mate there’s a couple of Rangers tea towels on Amazon one of Wullie Henderson and one with John Greig in the bath with the cup winners cup 

£12.99 each  

1 hour ago, StewGer said:

Got one with my name on it. I treasure it because it took ages to find 'Stewart', ever time in the Rangers store "Stephen, Steven, Stuart." 😂

Yes I also have one with my name on it, I just assumed everyone did. :thinking:

It cannot surely be just you and me. :thumbsup:

Archived