Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Devil

Morelos to Newcastle

8 minutes ago, malcy said:

I would sell. But more like 2point5 million we would get

as he is shite now and clubs wouldn't have the same money after extra coruna measures

is that how you spell it on Kerryfail forum

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

It's the spanish version he has ya dummy 

oh right I thought he was reekin

17 minutes ago, malcy said:

I would sell. But more like 2point5 million we would get

as he is shite now and clubs wouldn't have the same money after extra coruna measures

Coruna HAHAHAHAHAHA you clown. It’s all over the news and you can’t spell it right, and let me guess it was your phone that changed it? 

When Alfie scored on Boxing Day, 2019, who would ever have imagined at that time that it may possibly be his last goal ever scored in a Rangers shirt. He could do no wrong at the time.

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How do you know this information? It’s a serious question btw. How do you actually know this?

More to the point, have you seen anything from Morelos that would indicate that he's happy here and wants to stay? 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

More to the point, have you seen anything from Morelos that would indicate that he's happy here and wants to stay? 

What, apart from him extending his contract twice last season to take him to 2023 and him saying this

(direct  quote)

"My career has progressed quicker and better than I could have expected when I joined this great club. I feel a strong connection with the fans and they have made me feel special."

so that’s some actions and words   Over to you I suppose 

44 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

You would have to have your head buried in the sand to not know it

But I asked you a serious question. You stated specifics about 14 months and his agent has his blessing.  I would rethink how I feel if you could just back that up. 

that’s unless you’re making it up 🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Aye what a waste with his 77 goals in 134 games... 

No point in these  arguments over him mate .He splits the support and there’s loads of reason why .Especially lately 

Maybe waster is harsh .He is very unappreciative of what Rangers has done for him .His record of goals is good yet so was Tore Andre Flo’s 

stourloyal likes this

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What, apart from him extending his contract twice last season to take him to 2023 and him saying this

(direct  quote)

"My career has progressed quicker and better than I could have expected when I joined this great club. I feel a strong connection with the fans and they have made me feel special."

Showing up late for your work before an important cup-tie is a clear indication his head is turned.

stourloyal likes this

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

But I asked you a serious question. You stated specifics about 14 months and his agent has his blessing.  I would rethink how I feel if you could just back that up. 

that’s unless you’re making it up 🤷‍♂️

Keep writing that letter to Santa 

6 minutes ago, LA Mike said:

Good riddance

FFS man ..... You are definitely for the watching ...... 1st post ..... and that's the shite you come out with ..... :megaanguish:

Have you just learned how to write?

🇬🇧

Malvern likes this

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

We deal with whoever's is giving a decent fee for him 

I'd agree if it was simply a case of £25m cash upfront and that's was that but that's not how it works. 

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

(direct  quote)

I honestly didn't think there were people still around who believed a word when players "say the right things".