Morelos to Newcastle

Blue_Devil

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

He does. Which like many will be in the last season of his contract ending (a couple of seasons away). 

it’s taken us 10 years to find a 30+ a season striker.  We don’t have the luxury of waiting another 10

He'd struggle for 30 goals in the juniors at this rate. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pcbear said:

Sad to say but I think he has ran his race at The Rangers and subconsciously downed tools, if there is a decent offer I would accept it, I think his heads gone.

Agreed. Some great goals but it’s ran the course. Catch ye. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You started off asking a question there and never actually finished it. Bizarre post. So have you seen anything from January onwards that makes you think he's happy or not? Simple enough question.

The “what” has a comma after it not a question mark so it’s not a question.  

He never ever looks happy.  He’s had a dip in form coupled with the service from our midfield being absolute shite.
You interpret that as him wanting away fair doos. 

29 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The “what” has a comma after it not a question mark so it’s not a question.  

He never ever looks happy.  He’s had a dip in form coupled with the service from our midfield being absolute shite.
You interpret that as him wanting away fair doos. 

Each to their own. 

16 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

His fee will defo be less than if he had went last  summer, I think there will be a downturn on all players wages & tranfer fees, huge economic dip is on the way imo

Therefore hie replacement will be cheaper as well

7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

It’s not speculation, it’s planted story by his agent 

Almost every story about Alfie since the bids from China has been planted by his agent. 

Don’t blame them FWIW, it’s their job to get him, and themselves, the best deal possible

Also, literally any transfer story at the moment can be put straight In the bin. Clubs are consumed with just trying to survive first and foremost at the moment. Secondly, all sorts of discussions are ongoing about forced contract extensions, transfer windows before you even consider that nobody knows when football might be back & in what form it will. 

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He does. Which like many will be in the last season of his contract ending (a couple of seasons away). 

it’s taken us 10 years to find a 30+ a season striker.  We don’t have the luxury of waiting another 10

Mate, he wants away and if his agent can get him a club there isn’t a thing we can do to stop it

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Also, literally any transfer story at the moment can be put straight In the bin. Clubs are consumed with just trying to survive first and foremost at the moment. Secondly, all sorts of discussions are ongoing about forced contract extensions, transfer windows before you even consider that nobody knows when football might be back & in what form it will. 

Exactly this, there might not even be a next season, 400 died in the UK in the last 24 hours, this aint going away anytime soon, a 13 year old has just died in London after testing positive.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ll get it. 

Cup winners, old firm goals, every bit as good a player and they always seem to get good money for players

I know they have a tendency to hype their players up but he genuinely is a class footballer and will go for at least that much. Better than Dembele was for them and he went for what, £20m + add ons ? 

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I know they have a tendency to hype their players up but he genuinely is a class footballer and will go for at least that much. Better than Dembele was for them and he went for what, £20m + add ons ? 

I agree, always felt Dembele was overrated as well

57 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He'll go for good money, no doubt. Class player though? Nah. If we had to rely on Eduard for Europe this season we'd have been absolutely fucked. His 'big game goals' are a touch over hyped if you add context to them. 5 goals against us, 3 of which were against Graeme Murty's Rangers ffs, 1 was a Connor Goldson fuck up and the other, a Joe Worral fuck up. 

I'd say the Jury is still out in Eduard tbh. He'd get found out down in England. 

Archived