Morelos to Newcastle

Blue_Devil

48 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He'll go for good money, no doubt. Class player though? Nah. If we had to rely on Eduard for Europe this season we'd have been absolutely fucked. His 'big game goals' are a touch over hyped if you add context to them. 5 goals against us, 3 of which were against Graeme Murty's Rangers ffs, 1 was a Connor Goldson fuck up and the other, a Joe Worral fuck up. 

I'd say the Jury is still out in Eduard tbh. He'd get found out down in England. 

Think that’s blue tinted specs there. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Jela said:

He'll go for good money, no doubt. Class player though? Nah. If we had to rely on Eduard for Europe this season we'd have been absolutely fucked. His 'big game goals' are a touch over hyped if you add context to them. 5 goals against us, 3 of which were against Graeme Murty's Rangers ffs, 1 was a Connor Goldson fuck up and the other, a Joe Worral fuck up. 

I'd say the Jury is still out in Eduard tbh. He'd get found out down in England. 

And with him we’d have a trophy this season.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Carried us this season and last tbf and chucked it both times which says a lot.

I was meaning financially.

He carried us through the group sections virtually by himself.

The wins, Qualifying and those two additional games against Braga and Leverkusen now look massive for club.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would’ve scored most of the chances Morelos missed and afaik his penalty record is decent

On another day Morelos wouldve scored most of the chances Morelos missed. No sure how that means we wouldve won a trophy with him in our team though? For what it's worth he missed chances in Europe that Morelos would've scored. He's that good that he had, what, 1 goal in the group stages in the Europa against Cluj? Impressive. 

16 hours ago, pcbear said:

Sad to say but I think he has ran his race at The Rangers and subconsciously downed tools, if there is a decent offer I would accept it, I think his heads gone.

No wonder after the hounding this young man receives. All because he’s a good young   foreign footballer, living in Scotland, playing for Rangers. Disgraceful.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Boy can play for any epl club outside Liverpool and city. Rotten these last 6months given but what a talent he is

So he's been shite since November? :lol:

A month of which the team never played? Kirk have a day off ffs 

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

On another day Morelos wouldve scored most of the chances Morelos missed. No sure how that means we wouldve won a trophy with him in our team though? For what it's worth he missed chances in Europe that Morelos would've scored. He's that good that he had, what, 1 goal in the group stages in the Europa against Cluj? Impressive. 

On another day against somebody that wasn’t celtic.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

So he's been shite since November? :lol:

A month of which the team never played? Kirk have a day off ffs 

Eh since the break he's been a man doon no question. Still a top player tho wtf u talking about

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

But he backed it up twice by signing an extension which is different 
He could have not signed and then got his agent on the case. 

I’m confused about why folks want rid. Who the fuck else is there? Seriously, who?

:lol:

10 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just a quick one on Morelos..

I’d absolutely dread to think were we’d be just now without his European goals..

And where are the clowns now saying they didn't give a fuck about the europa league. 

Archived