Lennon says he wouldn’t accept Rangers winning the title if it was the other way round

Teddybear123

28 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Neil Lennon is as thick as pigshit. He says what he wants in any given minute that suits him. 

He's like any taig a complete and utter hypocrite. 

This comment came from a 5 live interview with sutton. Another hypocrite wanting English football null and void and Scottish football to declare champions. 

I wouldn't be accepting that scumbag as a member of the human race let alone giving them the title. 

Get to fuck lennon you not got another pregnant woman to threaten or a party popper to dress up as a "viable explosive" again you ugly mutant waste of a perfectly good wank. 

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's like any taig a complete and utter hypocrite. 

This comment came from a 5 live interview with sutton. Another hypocrite wanting English football null and void and Scottish football to declare champions. 

:tu:

The insanity combined with the hypocrisy of these two wankers ..... along with all the other lunatics ..... is clearly showing how diseased minds are vigorously cultivated over at the piggery .... not news .... just fact.

I just forever thank my lucky stars I am not one of them.

🇬🇧

I heard the interview last night with Chappers - didn't hear Sutton tbf- it was a throw away line at the end of the interview when he was asked would he be happy with Rangers winning the leaugue under such circumstances and he said something like he would never be happy with Rangers winning the league- he was  laughing when he said it.

2 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

I heard the interview last night with Chappers - didn't hear Sutton tbf- it was a throw away line at the end of the interview when he was asked would he be happy with Rangers winning the leaugue under such circumstances and he said something like he would never be happy with Rangers winning the league- he was  laughing when he said it.

Don't care he can still go and fuck himself. 

Scotlands chief catholic demanded the  legislation on gay marriage be scrapped,  as the first ministers sidekick he lectured the entire population  on the atrocity of same sex  fornication .

Fortunately the cardinal and the first minister were out on their arse  before they could inflict their world views on everyone

When it emerged both men were sexual deviants the hysterical hail marys insisted there was a conspiracy.

After the Cardinal admitted partaking in plenty same sex fornication his followers remained resolute , some stating the Cardinal wasn't gay although it had to be accepted his former boyfriend was .

When you're brought up and surrounded by cunts who get a pass on everything for 10 hail marys the incentive to educate yourself out of a predicament is practically 0 %

7 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Why would anyone want something if they havent won it

We are talking about the club that's wanted a handful of our titles stripped and awarded to them for the past decade after all.

12 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow and so say all of us.

The Lurgan Spade face is correct and admitted in the Daily Rebel the league isn't finished yet.

13906115_lennonpopcornteeth.thumb.jpg.c7a1bde50886bd7938b507136a20114f.jpg

14 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think he just killed off the scum's claim for the title.

No chance. The push is on to hand them it ffs. 

Every day in the papers the taig media have a new mouthpiece looked out to say the season should finish as is - even non-entities from Kilmarnock, Cowdeanbeath, St Mirren etc. 

Lennon (if the quote is legitimate) is being clever. He knows fine well they will get a title they never won handed to them but he assumes a moral high ground and still get what he wants out it.

Thinks we are all thick as shit.

Archived