3 UEFA fines When will some people learn?

JCDBigBear

3 fines from UEFA.     £8865 for the clown running onto the pitch at home to Braga.    £4650 due to the clown throwing the flare onto the pitch in the same game.    Another £4650 due to the moron who threw the bottle at the Leverkusen game.    I hope the Club ban these clowns for good.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

European games brings out the fannies in big numbers. I'm not sure what more we, the club, or the stewards can do tbh. Society is full of stupid, selfish, often drunk or drugged arseholes who do what they want, or what they get the most likes for on social media.

Dafties running onto the park or throwing bottles do so because they're fuckwits. I'm not sure theres any education or self policing that will stop fannies from being fannies.

And I'm not condoning it. It's a societal thing with folk not having enough brain cells to see the damage they cause (plenty such evidence in today's lockdown society where selfish cunts are selfish cunts).

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

3 fines from UEFA.     £8865 for the clown running onto the pitch at home to Braga.    £4650 due to the clown throwing the flare onto the pitch in the same game.    Another £4650 due to the moron who threw the bottle at the Leverkusen game.    I hope the Club ban these clowns for good.

I agree.

The identifying them, banning them, then making sure they dont get their hands on one of 50k tickets elsewhere at any future game isnt so easy though.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bigger fine for a boy running on to celebrate with the players than somebody throwing a bottle 😂

It's cause they treat the invader as a bigger danger as he could easily be on to assault a player....mine that fanny that ran on at the piggery and patted the goalie on the heid....dida went down as if he had been shot.....I think the beasts only got about a 14k fine for that 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

That prick who threw the bottle should be banned for life if he doesn't pay that fine. Surely our CCTV could pick up whoever it was who threw that bottle. 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Hope the club can identify the cunts that did this. 

I honestly don't know how they couldn't? Obviously there would've been lots of folk not in their normal seats, but they could surely put pictures of who they were? 

I'm not one for grassing in most cases, only murder or wife beating or things like that am I ok with people grassing.  And I definitely wouldn't tolerate grassing Rangers fans if it was for something like singing, but a prick throwing a bottle and another throwing a flare can't be tolerated.  Especially as it could have seriously injured one of the players nevermind hurt our own club then I'm all for it. 

Get the pics out Rangers, they surely have them?

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The boy that threw the buckfast bottle was a disgrace, The boy who ran on the park excited at a goal, not so much. I know he broke the law....

Missed the rest of the game and a night in the cells with a pending court case is punishment enough for the guy who ran on the pitch. The other two though, I've stated my thoughts on them above.

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

It's cause they treat the invader as a bigger danger as he could easily be on to assault a player....mine that fanny that ran on at the piggery and patted the goalie on the heid....dida went down as if he had been shot.....I think the beasts only got about a 14k fine for that 

These are retrospective fines though. They cant say the guy who ran onto the pitch was a bigger danger than a flying glass bottle or a flare.  Imagine young Coombs was playing and a flare clapped him on his barnet. The cunt would go up like L...

I am an idiot, sorry folks

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

These are retrospective fines though. They cant say the guy who ran onto the pitch was a bigger danger than a flying glass bottle or a flare.  Imagine young Coombs was playing and a flare clapped him on his barnet. The cunt would go up like London cladding!!💥

Ffs :duh:

6 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

These are retrospective fines though. They cant say the guy who ran onto the pitch was a bigger danger than a flying glass bottle or a flare.  Imagine young Coombs was playing and a flare clapped him on his barnet. The cunt would go up like London cladding!!💥

What a fucking mongo 

They will never learn. They dont want to learn. They dont care what you, me or anyone else says.

No pyro, no party. End of.

We need to get used to an endless list of fines. 

No idea why our fans still go on about Their behaviour. We are now the same. 

That firecracker that went off at Braga game. Did we ever find out who threw it ? 

Archived