3 UEFA fines When will some people learn?

JCDBigBear

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Don’t think Fullerton created the divide and I’d been singing it for many years believing it was about the Bridgeton Derry not an individual. I struggle to take the mock offence to the word Fenian seriously when the “offended”are happy to use orange bastard or H** so freely.

It’s defo about a Glasgow razor gang in the 20’s led by Billy Fullerton who was hugely aggrieved by the influx of Irish catholic immigrants coming into Glasgow taking work away from folks. they were indeed from bridgeton 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If you don't mind just answer my question at the end of my last post. 

Do you think the gang members of the Billy Boys went to Church on a Sunday morning? 

I'm only using your rationale straight back at you. Give me a response. 

Yes

in the 20’s  the Free Church rejoined the Church of Scotland and seen a huge resurgence in attendance at both Presbyterian and Chapel. Christianity was rife due to the social depression of the time. So I bet Billy Fullerton was first in line come Sunday 

😂 

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Majority of our away support sign loyalist tunes are they part of this group that are more interested in themselves than the club ?

Depends which loyalist songs surely. 

I'm sure you know the ones that UEFA dislike. 

Serious question, which I hope you will answer truthfully, are those songs acceptable to be sung at Gers games, knowing we could face a fine, or ban ?

There's no wrong answer, if you are a Gers fan first and foremost you don't, if you are more interested in our Irish background that could be more important than our club being fined to you,

Which one are you ?

(I'm honest, and can answer the question, I'm the former as the club is more a part of my true heritage, and I lost the right to be any other because I am no longer religous, and in my lifetime I've thought often on this question, I await an honest and thoughtful reply.)

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Yes

in the 20’s  the Free Church rejoined the Church of Scotland and seen a huge resurgence in attendance at both Presbyterian and Chapel. Christianity was rife due to the social depression of the time. So I bet Billy Fullerton was first in line come Sunday 

😂

Okay dokay. That answers that then. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s defo about a Glasgow razor gang in the 20’s led by Billy Fullerton who was hugely aggrieved by the influx of Irish catholic immigrants coming into Glasgow taking work away from folks. they were indeed from bridgeton 

I’m fully aware of it origins now but Fullerton started the gang after he got filled in by a gang of Irish Catholic’s . Later he got involved with the BUF but I’ve never heard of anyone singing Hello Hello because they supported Fascism.  Truth is the perpetually offended paedophile harbourers will feign offence no matter what we sing.

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Depends which loyalist songs surely. 

I'm sure you know the ones that UEFA dislike. 

Serious question, which I hope you will answer truthfully, are those songs acceptable to be sung at Gers games, knowing we could face a fine, or ban ?

There's no wrong answer, if you are a Gers fan first and foremost you don't, if you are more interested in our Irish background that could be more important than our club being fined to you,

Which one are you ?

The ones that Uefa have a problem with and are causing part closures and fines obviously can’t be sung at games anymore, particularly in Europe.

Tbf mate since the shite from uefa this season the vast majority of our support have adhered to their shity rules. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The ones that Uefa have a problem with and are causing part closures and fines obviously can’t be sung at games anymore, particularly in Europe.

Tbf mate since shite from uefa this season the vast majority of our support have adhered to their shity rules. 

That's the problem, the majority are sensible on this, whether they feel wronged or not, but unfortuately there is still a noticable minority who don't.

The debate interests me, but I've been having it ever since my early days both with Northern Irish and Scots folk.  the debate will linger, 

Politically I support the ways of the traditional life in Scotland and Northern Ireland.   In football I support Rangers.

My choice is to keep my football and political wishes separate. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You’ll do well on here. 
keep it up 👍 

(keep the personal stuff to a minimum though 😂 )

I was being sarcastic, because it was the most bullshit answer I'd seen online in a while :lol: 

I couldn't add much else to it tbh. 

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That's the problem, the majority are sensible on this, whether they feel wronged or not, but unfortuately there is still a noticable minority who don't.

The debate interests me, but I've been having it ever since my early days both with Northern Irish and Scots folk.  the debate will linger, 

Politically I support the ways of the traditional life in Scotland and Northern Ireland.   In football I support Rangers.

My choice is to keep my football and political wishes separate. 

Aye think there was a couple of dodgy tunes at a couple of our away Europa league matches that we got away with.

Had actually forgot about that 😆

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I was being sarcastic, because it was the most bullshit answer I'd seen online in a while :lol: 

I couldn't add much else to it tbh. 

woooosh

Sfunny  I haven’t heard your interpretation?  You seem to avoid it. 

so answer me this, who was Billy Fullerton and why do you think the Billy Boys is not sectarian?

14 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’m fully aware of it origins now but Fullerton started the gang after he got filled in by a gang of Irish Catholic’s . Later he got involved with the BUF but I’ve never heard of anyone singing Hello Hello because they supported Fascism.  Truth is the perpetually offended paedophile harbourers will feign offence no matter what we sing.

I seem to think that most Rangers fans think of the term TBB as just another name such as bear, blue nose and the majority when singing never relate it to Billy Fullerton.

The child rapists in the east end have sadly been allowed to shape the narrative.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I seem to think that most Rangers fans think of the term TBB as just another name such as bear, blue nose and the majority when singing never relate it to Billy Fullerton.

The child rapists in the east end have sadly been allowed to shape the narrative.

As they do with everything, then you get the ‘Rangers supporters’ who buy into the tarrier narrative and attack their own. 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s the problem then. If folks don’t know what they are singing about how do they know the trouble it might bring 🤷‍♂️

woooosh

Sfunny  I haven’t heard your interpretation?  You seem to avoid it. 

so answer me this, who was Billy Fullerton and why do you think the Billy Boys is not sectarian?

It's not sectarian because I don't consider the term fenian to mean Catholic. I never have. You get fenians that are Protestant (including some of the original ones), Catholic, non-religious.

That's old ground that's been talked about infinite on Rangers pages from their conception. It's nothing new. 

I like how you've whooshed over the fact that you know fine well these gang members with the song weren't in Church first thing on a Sunday morning, yet you were obsessed with calling them Protestants, but also earlier tried to equate Churches being empty as to why you think Loyalist and Unionist songs have had their day? do you not see how stupid that looks and how your argument is all over the place? 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not sectarian because I don't consider the term fenian to mean Catholic. I never have. You get fenians that are Protestant (including some of the original ones), Catholic, non-religious.

That's old ground that's been talked about infinite on Rangers pages from their conception. It's nothing new. 

I like how you've whooshed over the fact that you know fine well these gang members with the song weren't in Church first thing on a Sunday morning, yet you were obsessed with calling them Protestants, but also earlier tried to equate Churches being empty as to why you think Loyalist and Unionist songs have had their day? do you not see how stupid that looks and how your argument is all over the place? 

Christ on a bike you are hard of reading. 
Of course fenian doesn’t mean catholic 

do your research and stop making shit up. You have no clue what TBB is about, it’s as clear as the mask on your face

I'm bored now.  

I’m away to do a jigsaw puzzle 

Christ on a bike you are hard of reading. 
Of course fenian doesn’t mean catholic 

do your research and stop making shit up. You have no clue what TBB is about, it’s as clear as the mask on your face

I'm bored now.  

I’m away to do a jigsaw puzzle 

If it's not anti-Catholic then what is your problem and what the fuck are going on about then? we are both in agreement so what's the issue? 

I know SNP and their voters have a soft spot for Irish Republican filth, so it's starting to come together now.

Enjoy your jigsaw puzzle. Hope it's a nice Gerry Adams one.

7 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If it's not anti-Catholic then what is your problem and what the fuck are going on about then? we are both in agreement so what's the issue? 

I know SNP and their voters have a soft spot for Irish Republican filth, so it's starting to come together now.

Enjoy your jigsaw puzzle. Hope it's a nice Gerry Adams one.

You haven’t answered my question about TBB and why you think it’s NOT a sectarian song?

cheers

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You haven’t answered my question about TBB and why you think it’s NOT a sectarian song?

cheers

Definition of sectarian is be against a religion or sect (the sect definition has a citation next to it that indicates it's a dangerous group, often linked to religion)

Fenians are terrorist lovers, IRA filth. That's a movement should be proscribed, there's laws there to that would do it.

It's not sectarian to be against that. 

I can't believe I'm even having this debate with a so-called Rangers supporter. You might be right, maybe the support has changed after all. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Definition of sectarian is be against a religion or sect. 

Fenians are terrorist lovers, IRA filth. That's not a sect. that's a movement should be proscribed, there's laws there to that would do it.

It's not sectarian to be against that. 

I can't believe I'm even having this debate with a so-called Rangers supporter. You might be right, maybe the support has changed after all. 

Fuck sake mate listen

Billy Fullerton hated Catholic’s 

We sing a song lauding his actions   

is that sectarian?

answer yes or no. 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck sake mate listen

Billy Fullerton hated Catholic’s 

We sing a song lauding his actions   

is that sectarian?

answer yes or no. 

You are seriously at it here. 

You are once again, intentionally, conflating Catholics with fenians to suit your argument despite a few posts ago basically agreeing with me.

Billy Fullarton could hate catholics too, fair chance he did........he could have also hated his biological Da and his boss in work - it doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the song. Stop moving the goalposts.

Is singing Rock Of Gibraltar sectarian too as the SAS blew away 3 fenians. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You are seriously at it here. 

You are once again, intentionally, conflating Catholics with fenians to suit your argument despite a few posts ago basically agreeing with me.

Billy Fullarton could hate catholics too, fair chance he did........he could have also hated his biological Da and his boss in work - it doesn't matter a fuck when it comes to the song. Stop moving the goalposts.

Is singing Rock Of Gibraltar sectarian too as the SAS blew away 3 fenians. 

Clueless 

do your homework will you

Night x

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Clueless 

do your homework will you

Night x

You are the clueless one, moving goal posts, essentially agreeing (then disagreeing), making up shit to suit your phoney argument, dodging questions, ignoring dictionary definitions, using the fenian/taig media's buzzwords like protestant gangs, pretending to know peoples religions, pretending to know who or what Billy Fullarton hated or what acts he committed in whatever name/whatever reason and basically talking utter shit about the fans making up modern songs to appeal to more people because there's no loyalist/unionist support anymore.

You come across as the bigot, not anyone singing the Billy Boys.

You have a deep-rooted prejudice for loyalism and unionism within the football club and it's support - that's clear as the nose on the end of your face. 

Goodnight 

Archived