Season Tickets/Membership.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So the four monthly payments will be May June July August like normal?

im going to struggle if this is the case unless I can get back out to work. fucking shite by Rangers if they go ahead with this. 

Yeah I thought they may hold off given what is going on at present but they cant win either way imo

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

So the four monthly payments will be May June July August like normal?

im going to struggle if this is the case unless I can get back out to work. fucking shite by Rangers if they go ahead with this. 

Just as normal I believe mate. Would the 10 month option not suit you more? 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Yeah I thought they may hold off given what is going on at present but they cant win either way imo

They should extend the payments mate maybe make it over six months to reduce the monthly payment, even that would help me.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Have you tried mate ? My credit is brutal and I've been accepted the last few year 

Not tried since zebra finance we’re doing it mate but would hate to rely on a credit check. Hopefully the club see sense and help people out. 

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Doubt I’ll be renewing until we know exactly what is happening.

Be daft renewing right now IMO.

I want to renew mate even if there’s no football, I want to put money in to help the club get through this but in return the club need to work with people to be able to make payments they can afford.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not tried since zebra finance we’re doing it mate but would hate to rely on a credit check. Hopefully the club see sense and help people out. 

Don't wish to be rude mate, but the bit in bold could be the true meaning of "hope over experience"  the chance that the club will do anything to help the fans is fanciful at best!

I'm a fud so I will renew even though they are taking the pish but what's new. I couldnt not review been going since a wee a wean. 

This season isnt even done yet so think it is cheeky them asking for renewals but nothing different from them taking money out CCCS with 1 day notice lol.

I am far to loyal to the club just like thousands more 

That's hilarious.

'We know these are trying times and people will be struggling. We also dont have a clue when the football will resume so you'll be glad to know season tickets for next season will go on sale asap. Remember and snap them up folks,WE ARE THE PEEPULLLLL"

:lol:

2 minutes ago, mus said:

Don't wish to be rude mate, but the bit in bold could be the true meaning of "hope over experience"  the chance that the club will do anything to help the fans is fanciful at best!

Unfortunately you’re probably right mate 

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The club badly need us here, what did you think they would do?

I’ve already suggested something they could do that would help reduce monthly payment and allow more people to renew meaning more money into the club. 

Its common sense really 

Archived