Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
starofdavid

Club Bruges to be named champions

Recommended Posts

Club Brugge to be named champions as Belgian Pro League cancelled...wonder if sets a precedent ,although the first spot was won the 2nd spot was very much up for grabs,gave it to gent 

Bad Robot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Making threads like this just gives them more ammunition and exposure. I don't see the point.

100% spot-on. 

Even us sharing this story helps creates hype and bandwagons. I wish some fans online would engage their brains sometimes. 

We under-estimate the power we've got even as one person posting something online, which potentially millions of people can read, opinions formed off the back of it and bandwagons start.

Should play it clever online. I'm not saying live in denial and never talk about anything bad but creating threads like this just plays into their hands. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TMB said:

The first spot was won.  That’s not the case in Scotland.

It wasnt. The top six teams still had to play each other home and away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“The Jupiler Pro Leagues has 16 teams. During the regular season (from August to March), it works exactly like the other championships across Europe. But when the regular season is over, it becomes way more complicated.

After 30 games, several championships start again. The first six teams are involved in the “Play-off 1”. The points they got after the regular season are divided by two, and the new championship starts on that basis.”

They've ended the league at a point where all teams are just one more game away from playing each other equally and a team has a 15 point advantage. Finish it like for like in Scotland after the last paedos game and Rangers will be ahead on average points per game. There’s no equivalencies whatsoever and only your compliant fenian media can try to make it so. 

As well as all that night be, the top position hadn't been won yet. Which is what the post I replied to had said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

As well as all that night be, the top position hadn't been won yet. Which is what the post I replied to had said. 

“ When the regular season is finished” Don’t think anyone of us would argue against them winning the league if we had a similar setup with them 15 points ahead after we’ve played each other home and away equally.

Can you not yet see how the media and the govern bodies in Scotland work? That’s what is letting you down!

pollok-bear and Blumhoilann like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Sky Sports News talking about it now too. But don't mention on RM. We might let the cat out the bag.

So typical for you to jump into this thread, it suits your agenda. This is the reason threads like this shouldn't be made. 

I didn't see you comment on the last Rangers statement thread. It must have been too positive for your liking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“ When the regular season is finished” Don’t think anyone of us would argue against them winning the league if we had a similar setup with them 15 points ahead after we’ve played each other home and away equally.

Can you not yet see how the media and the govern bodies in Scotland work? That’s what is letting you down!

We do have a  fairly similar set up. The only difference with theirs is they reset the points after the split while we carry ours over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So typical for you to jump into this thread, it suits your agenda. This is the reason threads like this shouldn't be made. 

I didn't see you comment on the last Rangers statement thread. It must have been too positive for your liking.

Fucking hell 😂 talk about living in blissful ignorance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought there was only one game left and they were miles ahead.

One left before the league splits. Top six play each other home and away after it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We do have a  fairly similar set up. The only difference with theirs is they reset the points after the split while we carry ours over. 

Nothing like it, they play each other once home and away before the split.
Rangers have it within their power where they could only have a deficit of 4 points. No league in any part of the world would allow a league to be decided with such a minuscule lead. If we had a normal media this wouldn’t even be getting discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...