Club Bruges to be named champions

starofdavid

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuk me,getting called a taig cos i reported an event thats any fuker can see if they read other media other than this forum

i realise the first spot was won,but the precedent is in the 2nd spot,nowhere near won but they gave it to 2nd place...a champions league spot i hear 

the awarding of the 2nd spot is worrying 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

That’s not what you said and so? Out them and ban them. 

wit you talking about? If you want to read about Bruges as champions or Sandaza getting a crank call then read the DR. Talking about it in BD just suits the same taig agenda as the rags.

Belgiums play off system. In short: The points are reduced by 50% after 30 games. The first 6 teams then play another 10 games against each other, so 5 home and 5 away. So there would be a 7 point gap between 1st n 2nd with 30 points to play for

dont shoot the messenger !

34 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One left before the league splits. Top six play each other home and away after it. 

What! Bruges are 13 points clear of the 2nd place team and they get reset to be equal to Mechelen who are 6th 24 points behind, that's fuck all like our league and and downright wrong, there is no comparison.

The Belgian league set up isn’t the same as ours at all.

If it was here is the scenario.

Say Rangers won our game in hand and beat celtic at Ibrox and we both won the other two games. We would be 7 points behind going into the split.

When the playoff,  which we don’t have, starts both our points tallies are halved and rounded up.

We would only be 3 points behind going into the playoff system.

No team in the world should find that acceptable. 

Anyone who thinks our league and Belgium is similar are fucking deluded.

They play one home and one away v each opponent prior to the playoff because it’s fair.

Our league isn’t close to that. 

50 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One left before the league splits. Top six play each other home and away after it. 

So they’ve decided it on sporting merit with most games played home and away so we roll it back to before the winter break.

Everybody should just ignore the dude, don’t bite at anything the fenian bastard says, He’s at the bam up, he gets his kicks playing the kinda games that daftys that got bullied in school play online, because he wont get a physical slap for the pish he comes away with

dude, you only go against the opinion of actual Rangers  supporters, to fit in with the fenian Scottish media, your a scumbag thief stealing a living, just like more or less every other journalist in Scotland 

the best bit is I know for a fact you actually think your smarter than everybody else on here, your a deluded peice if shit imo.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers must fight any attempt to give them the title resigning from the league shouldn't be off the table either

....and some taigs want the bheasts to resign from the league IF they're not handed the title ffs 🤣

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Everybody should just ignore the dude, don’t bite at anything the fenian bastard says, He’s at the bam up, he gets his kicks playing the kinda games that daftys that got bullied in school play online, because he wont get a physical slap for the pish he comes away with

dude, you only go against the opinion of your own supporters to fit in with the fenian Scottish media, your a scumbag thief stealing a living, just like more or less every other journalist in Scotland 

the best bit is I know for a fact you actually think your smarter than everybody else on here, your a deluded peice if shit imo.

He must have some rows looking into the mirror,seldom right but never in doubt 😂

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Don’t give them the league and they can move to the R.O.I. 

Whats not to like 😂👍

Imagine Glasgow being half empty every weekend,when they f**ks travel home in their thous to see their beloved paedophiles 🙂

1 hour ago, starofdavid said:

fuk me,getting called a taig cos i reported an event thats any fuker can see if they read other media other than this forum

You are but, I can remember calling you out on stuff you've posted as well.

You're a taig.

Imagine your life's that sad you sign up and post 100's of times on your rival's forum. 

Laughable!

18 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

....and some taigs want the bheasts to resign from the league IF they're not handed the title ffs 🤣

They haven't won it just shows how easy they've had it like a spoiled child

Archived